GDT: Blue Jackets @ XXX - Saturday, February 1st @ 1PM

Mustache of God

Hello team.  I was smart enough to take the wife out today, looking at a kitchen remodel so we spent 2 hours coordinating a quote from a contractor, looking at cabinets, counters, etc. 

Listened to the 3rd on the radio.  Heard the visiting crowd roar on their goal.  Watching the last 10 minutes at home.  That is enough for me.  Very boring game from what I can tell. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

Hello team.  I was smart enough to take the wife out today, looking at a kitchen remodel so we spent 2 hours coordinating a quote from a contractor, looking at cabinets, counters, etc. 

Listened to the 3rd on the radio.  Heard the visiting crowd roar on their goal.  Watching the last 10 minutes at home.  That is enough for me.  Very boring game from what I can tell. 

It’s brutally boring Pimlach 

3 minutes ago, Thorny said:

Got glasses, checked. Nah, he's still workin'

The refs have let a lot go today. Jack's been grabbed and stick-held at every opportunity. He's working hard but it's frustrating because there''s no space and a lot of jersey tugging.

But there'll be space in OT.

Edited by DarthEbriate
  • Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.