GDT: Buffalo @ St Louis, 8 PM ET, MSG

Doohickie

Just now, CallawaySabres said:

Well at least they can start selling. So we have no more meaningful sports events in Buffalo for about 8 months......i probably need it anyway

I would not bail just yet.  I think this team could compete with Skinner and Olofsson back.  

We are playing the Stanley Cup Champs and they look as good as they did last year.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

It would be nice if we could score goals like the blues second one. Rarely do we have numbers buzzing the net like that.

Need players willing to go there.   We are a perimeter team.  Look at our PP. 

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Pimlach said:

Need players willing to go there.   We are a perimeter team.  Look at our PP. 

Oh I know it. It just seems JBot and Ralph don’t like those types. Rob Ray says the blues are happy to get it deep and wear you out with their size. We are told that we can wear teams out with skill. What skill ?give me the blues model any day. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Pimlach said:

I would not bail just yet.  I think this team could compete with Skinner and Olofsson back.  

We are playing the Stanley Cup Champs and they look as good as they did last year.  

Skinner is totally useless until we actually have a number two Center on this team. By the time either one of these guys get back they will be 15 to 20 points out of a 8th anyway

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, CallawaySabres said:

Skinner is totally useless until we actually have a number two Center on this team. By the time either one of these guys get back they will be 15 to 20 points out of a 8th anyway

now now, Bot's started a conversation 24 months ago for a center, he's just biding his time until the price is right, which may be this month. Maybe not this year, but this month ?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.