GDT: Buffalo @ St Louis, 8 PM ET, MSG

Doohickie

1 minute ago, jad1 said:

Agree.  Who does more with less?

The guys ahead of him in scoring...I'm not sure how you'd give it to McDavid or Draisaitl, or, Marchand or Pastrnak, when each of them is playing with a roughly equally producing player on the SAME LINE. Huberdeau is with Barkov...There's an argument for MacKinnon, but even with their injuries, he's had a ton more support overall. 

The Sabres could not survive without EIchel. 

Just now, Thorny said:

The guys ahead of him in scoring...I'm not sure how you'd give it to McDavid or Draisaitl, or, Marchand or Pastrnak, when each of them is playing with a roughly equally producing player on the SAME LINE. Huberdeau is with Barkov...There's an argument for MacKinnon, but even with their injuries, he's had a ton more support overall. 

The Sabres could not survive without EIchel. 

I think Skinner with Eichel, instead of Reinhart would be better for the  team overall. 

1 hour ago, Pimlach said:

Montour - is he our compensation for Kane?  

Does anyone know this?  

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

I think Skinner with Eichel, instead of Reinhart would be better for the  team overall. 

Yeah, Krueger should have paired them up for at least a few games this season.  Goes back to roster and cap management.  Pairing a 9 million dollar guy with a converted winger at center doesn't do much to maximize that investment.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, bunomatic said:

He’s failing this team

True, but this is just one of those things where there is no debate. He gets an F for the goaltending position. 

1 minute ago, Zamboni said:

I think it’s talked about every day, if not every game ... at least. 

Don't see it being pinned on the GM very much, at least relatively compared to other issues. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.