GDT: Buffalo @ St Louis, 8 PM ET, MSG

Doohickie

3 minutes ago, bunomatic said:

Oh I know it. It just seems JBot and Ralph don’t like those types. Rob Ray says the blues are happy to get it deep and wear you out with their size. We are told that we can wear teams out with skill. What skill ?give me the blues model any day. 

Blues model is like Bruins and Washington.  A few stars, a few skill guys, a stud goalie, and a majority of really hard working bangers. 

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, CallawaySabres said:

Skinner is totally useless until we actually have a number two Center on this team. By the time either one of these guys get back they will be 15 to 20 points out of a 8th anyway

With the addition of Frolik, maybe Skinner can play with Eichel?   

Edited by Pimlach
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Tondas said:

Rob Ray Translation Code:

Neither team scores - Great period

Down by 2 - Not a bad period

Down by 4 - Got them right where they want em'

Down by 6 - Win the period to get momentum for the next game

The Blues announcers mentioned seeing Ray at ice level.   You may not like him but he is popular around the league.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pimlach said:

The Blues announcers mentioned seeing Ray at ice level.   You may not like him but he is popular around the league.  

I like Rob and when I played I'd love him as a teammate.  Analysis and X's and O's is not his strength.

2 minutes ago, PASabreFan said:

Since I'm criticizing everything not-game tonight, have you noticed that as soon as Marty starts talking, Brian feels the need to look straight into the camera? What a self indulgent little twerp.

Brians trying to figure out if ‘ done dat ‘ is past, present or future tense.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, pi2000 said:

I can't stand Reinhart anymore.. I've reached my breaking point. The turnovers, the falling down, the lack of effort... So tough to watch.

Reinhart is fine. The exasperation comes from the fact he's supposed to be (and is) our second best player. Take it up with the GM

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.