Sign in to follow this  
North Buffalo

2020 Draft Rankings way too early

This draft is loaded. I only skimmed this thread, so it couldv'e been already posted, but no knock on Holtz or Byfield, but i wouldn't be surprised if Lukas Raymond jumps up to 2nd by June.

Another interesting player who might go in the top-12 is Kaiden Guhle, Brendon's brother. Has 8 points (2+6) in 9 games so far this season for Prince Albert.

Went to see Sudbury play last week. Byfield is very good. I found him to be very fast for a big guy. He played PP and PK and checked well in his own end. 

He is the best player on his team and one of the best in the OHL at 17.

Edited by French Collection

So typically I would fade Byfield a little because he is bigger and stronger than his competition and we see that once that evens out in the pro's the player might not be as effective. With Byfield however I am doing the opposite, I think in the pros that size is going to perfectly translate and allow him to be an animal down low mostly due to his skating. His skills are what make him successful and his size compliments that. Also he was born in August which means he is a late birthday for his age group. He's unreal. 

Edited by LGR4GM
  • Like (+1) 1