Sabres @ Stars, 1/30/2019, 8:30 PM ET

Doohickie

There is no way this team should look this tired, even after travel and even after last night.  They just had a week and a half off.  Phil, don't let them drink on the plane, or something.

Anyway.  This is about as late as I can stay up tonight.  Goodnight all and stay safe and warm.

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Samson's Flow said:

The pace, checking and lack of calls reminds me of a playoff game. Will be interesting to see if the Sabres respond or crumble

5 minutes ago, Scottysabres said:

Refs letting a lot of calls slide I see.

Not usually my thing, but it seems brutal tonight. The first line is getting mugged.

2 minutes ago, dudacek said:

Not usually my thing, but it seems brutal tonight. The first line is getting mugged.

L1 may have a little bark (Skinner), but otherwise there is simply no bite there.  Wish we could compliment Jack and Skinner with a big physical winger that could take some of the heat off of them....especially if this team ever makes the playoffs.

4 minutes ago, SABRES 0311 said:

Would like to see more of FL2. In their very short time together they seem to work well and can gain possession time. I think if they can get a line out there who can cycle it they will wear Dallas down.

Agreed. The mittelstadt line has been very effective the last two days

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Carmel Corn said:

L1 may have a little bark (Skinner), but otherwise there is simply no bite there.  Wish we could compliment Jack and Skinner with a big physical winger that could take some of the heat off of them....especially if this team ever makes the playoffs.

Maybe, so long as it’s not Evander Kane.

Sam seems to be coping with it much better than his linemates tonight.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.