GDT: Buffalo Sabres @ Edmonton Oilers. 14 January 2019 @ 9:00 PM EST on MSG.

SABRES 0311

Just now, Scottysabres said:

No actually, it's not to be honest. The fans are the customers, expecting a positive experience with a product is not only not unreasonable.......it's actually expected.

They have given us more than should be expected.  That's the fans fault, not theirs.

Just now, 7+6=13 said:

I still consider Eichel and Sam too young to play full seasons of max NHL hockey.  That should be ok, but on a team with no veteran "pick me up", they get exposed.

They are 4th year pros so I respectfully disagree with you. If they can't get up that's on them. Personally I think jack might be injured and Reinhart should be with mitts.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, LGR4GM said:

They are 4th year pros so I respectfully disagree with you. If they can't get up that's on them. Personally I think jack might be injured and Reinhart should be with mitts.

That's my point. There is way too much needed from fourth-year players.  When they stop producing everything stops and that's not sustainable.

3 minutes ago, 7+6=13 said:

I still consider Eichel and Sam too young to play full seasons of max NHL hockey.  That should be ok, but on a team with no veteran "pick me up", they get exposed.

What?  Totally disagree.  They should be playing hard every game and LEADING the team.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.