GDT - Sabres @ Washington - December 21, 2018 - 7:00 PM NBCSN

Sabres Fan in NS

2 minutes ago, inkman said:

Some of y'all need some perspective

Such as? At least they're not 31st again? They're learning how to lose again. It's frustrating. They haven't been outclassed by any of these teams that have beaten them, especially tonight.

Edited by PASabreFan

1 minute ago, PASabreFan said:

Such as? At least they're not 31st again? They're learning how to lose again. It's frustrating. They're not outclassed any of these teams that have beaten them, especially tonight.

No, you're right.  Both Washington goals coming off Buffalo mental farts.

1 minute ago, darksabre said:

Everyone crapping on Hutton can sod off 

What do you mean? Dude messed up badly, second time, last time he did the same misstake and ofcourse we blame the misstakes, it cost us a point for sure, maybe 2. I dont get it why your protecting him and blaming it on bad coms, he shouldnt have done that at all, a huge misstake by him. Go lool at the replay, it is as obvious as it can be to me.

Hutton has stole us games, today he lost us one.  The Sabres aren't Cup contenders this year, not with the roster as it is.  If we had another line that could score, it might have been tied right now.

I didn't think that game was boring at all.  It was two good teams playing a good game against one another - lots of tension.  The team with the experience won once again.

Edited by ...
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, ... said:

Hutton has stole us games, today he lost us won.  The Sabres aren't Cup contenders this year, not with the roster as it is.  If we had another line that could score, it might have been tied right now.

I didn't think that game was boring at all.  It was two good teams playing a good game against one another - lots of tension.  The team with the experience won once again.

The difference was the SH goal. Thus, our powerplay. Also by not scoring on the PP, of course. 

5 minutes ago, Doohickie said:

Yeah, maybe they need to tilt the balance a bit toward Linus.

Hutton is great with the stick, he really does good things with it forcing the puck in certain situations but obviously it also comes back on him in situations like this when the team has tied it late there is no way in h3ll you start playing like that, got to be smarter, just like Holtby is.

The PP has this awful tendency of doing 50 drop passes ad almost solely relying on Eichel when they aren't producing. Just watch games where they are more successful; Eichel isn't the lone guy bringing the puck over the line through skating or passing. 

We are in dire need of secondary scoring. 

Skinner - Eichel - Reinhart

???? - Mitts - ????

???? - ???? - ????

Girgs - Larsson - Thompson

That's what our team was tonight offensively and our PP was atrocious. I'd call up Olafsson and she if he could stimulate the PP with his elite shot. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.