GDT Vancouver Canucks at Buffalo Sabres 1:00pm ET 11/10/18

Doohickie

Just now, ... said:

If this isn't the game that gets Tage sent down, I don't know what HCPH needs.

Agree...at this point itā€™s not only hurting the team but I believe continues to hurt Thompson. Itā€™s unreasonable to expect him to sit for 3-4 games then come in and play at game speed right away as a 21 year old.Ā 

Killing his development.

Just now, Huckleberry said:

I don't expect him to play well with his last game being two weeks ago ?

It wasn't the rust, it was the decision-making at fault there. Toe-dragging at a virtual standstill is not a thing that happens in the NHL. He needs to be somewhere where he can make mistakes and learn things without hurting the Buffalo Sabres

Just now, ... said:

Hutton has kept them alive all game, so, a mistake on his part isn't the end of his world.

I mean from a goalie standpoint you canā€™t afford to make big mistakes. Youā€™re the very last line of defense so your bad mistakes are always goals.

That moment when your wife comes in and absolutely has to talk about life-and-death decisions about Christmas lights.

Then she second guesses your response and does the same to your reply to her second guessing.

Meanwhile you go down two goals and you have no idea how. ?

• Haha (+1) 5

Just now, TrueBlueGED said:

Ā 

At this point it's as much on Botterill for having him up here as it is on Housley for playing him.

AndĀ Phil likes advanced stats a lot. I wouldn't be surprised if it's more Botterill's plan to play Tage than Phil's decision, and Phil figured this was the game to do it if he had to.Ā 

Ā 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.