Eichel switching to #9 (OFFICIAL)

Hoss

Eichel changes to 9  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which number do you prefer for Eichel?

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

You know, when I saw this, I couldn't help but recall the Gilligan's Island episode where they made a musical out of this.  Always dig me some Mary Ann ...

Harold Hecuba!     “Never a borrower, nor a lender be ... and don’t forget, stay out of debt”.   Mary Ann, all day long!

48 minutes ago, Eleven said:

Every freaking time I read that line, I think of the SAME DAMNED THING and then I get Carmen stuck in my head for the next week.

You, sir, are way too young ....

3 hours ago, Leaf Blower said:

Eichel jersey owners; please tell me you have these hanging proudly in your man cave or den and that you're not walking around town wearing one on your adult person.

I will forever rail against this as one of the dumbest sports opinions. It’s condescending and useless. What are people accomplishing by telling somebody else what they can and can’t wear and why do you care so much? Let people spend their money and wear their money how they want.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hoss said:

I will forever rail against this as one of the dumbest sports opinions. It’s condescending and useless. What are people accomplishing by telling somebody else what they can and can’t wear and why do you care so much? Let people spend their money and wear their money how they want.

Take the hook out of your mouth.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Taro T said:

You know, when I saw this, I couldn't help but recall the Gilligan's Island episode where they made a musical out of this.  Always dig me some Mary Ann ...

Ditto! I started singing that damn song. ?

6 hours ago, N S said:

?

I would admit it, but modesty forbid.

Image result for mary ann gilligan's island

Double ditto!! Love me some Mary Ann. ?

3 hours ago, Doohickie said:

Where did they get those costumes from on desert island???

Come on now, silly. From the boat, of course. They were on a a three hour cruise...a three hour cruise. Who wouldn't have all of those threads with them? You need to have choices available to you should something like this happen to break out...

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Hoss said:

Remove “sports” ....

Change “wear” to “do”  and “do with” ...  

Imagine, substituting your ideas for those of others when it concerns their stuff!  The hubris.  I’m with Hoss.  It’s your money, your stuff.  You get to decide how it’s best used.

I, too, will forever rail, comrade.

22 hours ago, Taro T said:

That was effing brilliant TV. They sang to the tunes of some famous opera ... I'm too much of a Philistine to remember which one.

21 hours ago, Leaf Blower said:

Eichel jersey owners; please tell me you have these hanging proudly in your man cave or den and that you're not walking around town wearing one on your adult person.

To each their own (like, you do you, right?), but, as my oldest kids became the age of these prized prospects, I really started to internalize and understand this sentiment. It's even changed the way I experience sports, really.

I'll wear my Perreault, and that's about it. I have a Rob Ray goathead as well -- that I will bust out ever so occasionally. I also have a bootleg jersey (it might be a Drury?) that I bought off the street during the 2006 Cup run -- I've worn that twice.

29 minutes ago, That Aud Smell said:

To each their own (like, you do you, right?), but, as my oldest kids became the age of these prized prospects, I really started to internalize and understand this sentiment. It's even changed the way I experience sports, really.

I'll wear my Perreault, and that's about it. I have a Rob Ray goathead as well -- that I will bust out ever so occasionally. I also have a bootleg jersey (it might be a Drury?) that I bought off the street during the 2006 Cup run -- I've worn that twice.

Same here--things just change as we age!  I wear blank jerseys when I wear them.  (I'm not fortunate enough to have any of the old guys' sweaters.)  But if someone else wants to wear an Eichel jersey, that's their business.  Doesn't bother me.  

19 hours ago, Hoss said:

C'mon Hoss. Admit it. You secretly make fun of all those people dressed up at those Renaissance fairs.

FTR, I like that Eichel is switching back to #9.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doohickie said:

Wait.  Has this been confirmed?  I thought it was just a rumor from "the owner of Chef’s Restaurant."

Sorry, I'm in a haze of benadryl and a doozy of a summer cold. Not confirmed. Should have said I would prefer him to switch back to #9. It's his number.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.