Round 3: 2018 NHL Playoffs

LGR4GM

Expansion draft, my man. The entry draft is the one where we'll be taking Dahlin.

Sorry meant expansion draftof course. Why do I think you knew that? Thanks for your expertise in pointing out the error.

I mean why not.. we already chased off millbank... let's see if we can get Ducky to leave too.

I suppose anyone who doesn't want to be miserable about the Sabres should sod off as well?

Man...  good on Vegas.  They are the ultimate trolls... every win is a shot at the fan bases of every other team and they are loving it.  We're not allowed to win because we're an expansion team?  Let's see about that.

Who's chasing off Ducky?

I like Ducky.

But how is "Sabres"Billfan coming to a Sabres message board and shouting "Yeahhhh we're going to win the cup" not trolling? It's certainly not just talking about the third round of the playoffs.

And for the record, millbank chased off millbank. He always does. He'll also be back. He always comes back.

Edited by SwampD

This was the Jets season, I don't think they make it back here for a long time

I don't know about that.  You can't buy playoff experience like this.  This year's playoffs make them so much of a better team entering next season than they were entering this season.  Discount them at your own peril.

Who's chasing off Ducky?

I like Ducky.

But how is "Sabres"Billfan coming to a Sabres message board and shouting "Yeahhhh we're going to win the cup" not trolling? It's certainly not just talking about the third round of the playoffs.

And for the record, millbank chased off millbank. He always does. He'll also be back. He always comes back.

Because I was a Sabres fan my whole life and Still a Sabres fan but I no longer live there so what does that mean I can’t have 2 teams. Give me a break! For years I was posting on here about Sabres Hockey. It’s not my fault they are run by inept people all these years. Do I still like them? Of course and I’m essatic that they will be able to draft Dahlin. I’m a big believer that Buffalo fans deserve much better then what is being given to them each year. We all know that Buffalo is starving for a Championship no matter which comes first. I would much rather have the Sabres because that is what I was into when I lived there. My Aunt was a season seat holder from inaugural season till 1995. We still both love them. Let’s face it these last few years their weren’t many great Sabres games to watch. I even went to Anaheim this year and at least they won the game I went to. They have been hard to watch for me plus I also work till 7pm most nights and by the time I get home they are already done. So what I love the Knights now that we have our own team here now. I mean come on nobody and I mean nobody seen this coming. Everyone thought they would be bottom 5-10 even myself. But the more the season went on you watch these guys and they really are a true team. Every player plays and every player contributes. Look today Reeves scores his first goal for the Knights today. Unbelievable what the sports World is seeing. So stop being bitter about it.

Because I was a Sabres fan my whole life and Still a Sabres fan but I no longer live there so what does that mean I can’t have 2 teams. Give me a break! For years I was posting on here about Sabres Hockey. It’s not my fault they are run by inept people all these years. Do I still like them? Of course and I’m essatic that they will be able to draft Dahlin. I’m a big believer that Buffalo fans deserve much better then what is being given to them each year. We all know that Buffalo is starving for a Championship no matter which comes first. I would much rather have the Sabres because that is what I was into when I lived there. ###### My Aunt was a season seat holder from inaugural season till 1995. We still both love them. Let’s face it these last few years their weren’t many great Sabres games to watch. I even went to Anaheim this year and at least they won the game I went to. They have been hard to watch for me plus I also work till 7pm most nights and by the time I get home they are already done. So what I love the Knights now that we have our own team here now. I mean come on nobody and I mean nobody seen this coming. Everyone thought they would be bottom 5-10 even myself. But the more the season went on you watch these guys and they really are a true team. Every player plays and every player contributes. Look today Reeves scores his first goal for the Knights today. Unbelievable what the sports World is seeing. So stop being bitter about it.

Enjoy your new team. You are a troll. Go away.

Because I was a Sabres fan my whole life and Still a Sabres fan but I no longer live there so what does that mean I can’t have 2 teams. Give me a break! For years I was posting on here about Sabres Hockey. It’s not my fault they are run by inept people all these years. Do I still like them? Of course and I’m essatic that they will be able to draft Dahlin. I’m a big believer that Buffalo fans deserve much better then what is being given to them each year. We all know that Buffalo is starving for a Championship no matter which comes first. I would much rather have the Sabres because that is what I was into when I lived there. ###### My Aunt was a season seat holder from inaugural season till 1995. We still both love them. Let’s face it these last few years their weren’t many great Sabres games to watch. I even went to Anaheim this year and at least they won the game I went to. They have been hard to watch for me plus I also work till 7pm most nights and by the time I get home they are already done. So what I love the Knights now that we have our own team here now. I mean come on nobody and I mean nobody seen this coming. Everyone thought they would be bottom 5-10 even myself. But the more the season went on you watch these guys and they really are a true team. Every player plays and every player contributes. Look today Reeves scores his first goal for the Knights today. Unbelievable what the sports World is seeing. So stop being bitter about it.

Again.  Time to find a Knights board.  And also a guide to capitalization.  

Edited by Eleven

I think I seen a troll.

And stop telling me how to feel about it. Stop being bitter? you. Why the should I be happy about yet another team being good and absolutely being another city that good players would rather go to play Buffalo, and will have a better chance of being good going forward?

Take your new fair weather team and your sour grapes and shove 'em up your ass.

EDIT:That was absolutely too obnoxious.

...and I don't care.

Edited by SwampD

I think I seen a troll.

And stop telling me how to feel about it. Stop being bitter? ###### you. Why the ###### should I be happy about yet another team being good and absolutely being another city that good players would rather go to play Buffalo, and will have a better chance of being good going forward?

...and I don't care.

Wait until Derek Carr is his new favorite quarterback.

I appreciate you.  Sad some Sabres fans are so wrecked they can't enjoy this, arguably one of the best pro sports stories in decades.  If they win it all it's gonna blow up outside the NHL I think, legendary.  

I appreciate you.  Sad some Sabres fans are so wrecked they can't enjoy this, arguably one of the best pro sports stories in decades.  If they win it all it's gonna blow up outside the NHL I think, legendary.

"HOORAY FOR OTHER TEAMS!!!!"

Mating call of the loser.

vegas.jpg

I hate that team so much

They've got one hell of a young goalie back there.  He's going to be around for a while.

I don't know, I just feel like this was their year, ya know? Maybe they get another shot next year, but like all teams you get a couple of runs and unless you cash in, that's about it. The Preds are toast, and if the Caps don't finally come back you can wave a Cup goodbye for Ovie in Washington too.

I’ve lived in Tampa Bay for over twenty years. The city’s had Super Bowl wins and Stanley Cup wins. They were awesome. They were fun.

They weren’t my victories, however. I’m still waiting for mine. My view, though, is mine. It’s not unanimous for ex-pats. For years, I’d have debates with natives and ex-pats about the “appropriateness” of adopting the local teams as my own. I understand their point of view. I tried to make them understand mine. No minds were changes. The closest I came was when talking to a Gator, or Seminole, or Hurricane. “Would you cheer for the Sooners if you moved to Oklahoma City?” “Hell, no!”

That said, I know Lightning fans who grew up in Detroit, Toronto, and New York. I know one who grew up in Buffalo, poor misguided bastard. I understand that.

I think there are many nooks and crannies, here. If the success of the Jets, Knights or Leafs makes you happy, then I’m happy for you. Post away. Outside views make conversations richer, I believe. Especially when they aggravate!

Remember, though ... keep your hands up and your feet moving!

Edited by Neo

I hate that team so much

I don't know, I just feel like this was their year, ya know? Maybe they get another shot next year, but like all teams you get a couple of runs and unless you cash in, that's about it. The Preds are toast, and if the Caps don't finally come back you can wave a Cup goodbye for Ovie in Washington too.

That was said about Washington each of the past two years, ESPECIALLY last year.

The Preds are fine. 

I think I seen a troll.

And stop telling me how to feel about it. Stop being bitter? ###### you. Why the ###### should I be happy about yet another team being good and absolutely being another city that good players would rather go to play Buffalo, and will have a better chance of being good going forward?

...and I don't care.

He's not the only one trolling here.....

I’ve lived in Tampa Bay for over twenty years. The city’s had Super Bowl wins and Stanley Cup wins. They were awesome. They were fun.

They weren’t my victories, however. I’m still waiting for mine. My view, though, is mine. It’s not unanimous for ex-pats. For years, I’d have debates with natives and ex-pats about the “appropriateness” of adopting the local teams as my own. I understand their point of view. I tried to make them understand mine. No minds were changes. The closest I came was when talking to a Gator, or Seminole, or Hurricane. “Would you cheer for the Sooners if you moved to Oklahoma City?” “Hell, no!”

That said, I know Lightning fans who grew up in Detroit, Toronto, and New York. I know one who grew up in Buffalo, poor misguided bastard. I understand that.

I think there are many nooks and crannies, here. If the success of the Jets, Knights or Leafs makes you happy, then I’m happy for you. Post away. Outside views make conversations richer, I believe. Especially when they aggravate!

Remember, though ... keep your hands up and your feet moving!

You are a true fan, and I agree with all of this.

When someone come to a Sabres board and says,"Yeahhh!!! We're going to win the cup!", and he is not talking about the Sabres, he is not a true fan, and a troll, and needs to go away.

Just my opinion.

He's not the only one trolling here.....

Responding to a troll does not a troll make.

I mean why not.. we already chased off millbank... let's see if we can get Ducky to leave too.

I suppose anyone who doesn't want to be miserable about the Sabres should sod off as well?

Man...  good on Vegas.  They are the ultimate trolls... every win is a shot at the fan bases of every other team and they are loving it.  We're not allowed to win because we're an expansion team?  Let's see about that.

You guys chase off a lot of people. I called this before the season started. 

Enjoy your new hometown's team doing well. Hoping TB takes 'em in 5.

:beer:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.