Round 3: 2018 NHL Playoffs

LGR4GM

Winnipeg has a lot of fans simply because there are a ton of people who don't want to see Vegas make it to the finals in their first year.  I can't even imagine what kind of hype train NBC will subject us to if that happens.

I like the Jets and I hope they end Vegas' Cinderella season.

The Jets winning would also put another dagger into the Leafs hype here in Canada. They are a good story about an organization drafting well and patiently developing the talent. The Stastny deadline deal helped as well.

I don't care as much about the East, OV in the finals would be a better storyline.

I wouldn’t be upset if Tampa or Washington won.. but I think I’m rooting for Winnipeg. Don’t know why, but I just really like some of their young core: Scheifele, Connor, Laine. Oh, and Hellebuyck was a beast in fantasy for me haha.

I wouldn’t be upset if Tampa or Washington won.. but I think I’m rooting for Winnipeg. Don’t know why, but I just really like some of their young core: Scheifele, Connor, Laine. Oh, and Hellebuyck was a beast in fantasy for me haha.

Winnipeg is a team that has been working at this and earned it. They've been tough to play against for years and they're finally getting their due.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.