The Season Finale GDT Buffalo at Florida 4/7/18 7pm MSG GR

Brawndo

A couple of things.

Will need to increase our point projections for Mittelstadt next season.

Mittelstadt looks like one hell of a NHL Player.

To echo True even though Nylander didn’t “deserve the call up”( I took a lot of for saying he needs to be up on a top line for a few games) he elevated his game while up here and will probably be on the Opening Night Roster for the Sabres in October.

A couple of things.

To echo True even though Nylander didn’t “deserve the call up”( I took a lot of ###### for saying he needs to be up on a top line for a few games) he elevated his game while up here and will probably be on the Opening Night Roster for the Sabres in October.

He does need to be on a top line for a while.  That's one of the big mistakes many NHL teams make.  They bring up on in a top prospect and bury him until he becomes frustrated and loses all confidence.  Never have understood that concept.

A couple of things.

To echo True even though Nylander didn’t “deserve the call up”( I took a lot of ###### for saying he needs to be up on a top line for a few games) he elevated his game while up here and will probably be on the Opening Night Roster for the Sabres in October.

Nylander was involved in more offensively creative plays in three games than Larsson or Wilson or Girgensons is in a month.

Hope he can have some success in an Amerks run and earn a spot next September, because he looked like he belonged.

Maybe that’s rose-coloured glasses on a small sample, but that’s what I saw.

Casey is a player.

Old guys, don’t his hands and tenaciousness on the puck remind you a little of Dale Hawerchuk?

Edited by dudacek

The bright spot going into next season is Casey. 5 points in his first 6 games going from HS - College - NHL in a years span is no joke. Hopefully he'll be the steal of last year's draft. Looking forward to what he can bring with another summer of growth and development.

He'll be on the US World Championship team this summer.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.