Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

Great. Good for them. I actually have watched about half of the throws Allen made this season. You know what I do not have? Any outside pressure or influence to take Allen. I don't have years of bias built into my thinking that a QB has to be a 6'5" white guy that can throw the ball 70yrds. I don't have that. Helps make me objective. Objectively, Josh Allen is not good at QB in college and after watching the throws he won't be good in the NFL either. Again, keep beating this drum. 

I'm not guaranteeing he's to be any good, in fact I would prefer they draft somebody else.   But if they decide to draft him, I'll trust their that their evaluation is more thorough than your's or mine could possibly be. 

To completely write him off at this point of his career is simply being shortsighted.   He's a unique talent, you can't teach that arm, and he sounds like a smart kid and loves the game... but that's only from what I've seen.    GMs/scouts have talked to all his coaches, college, high school, junior college, teammates, trainers, etc... they've turned over every stone... stones that we can't get to.   So if they decide he's their guy, then I'll trust they've done their homework.

And if does become a bust in a few years, then so be it, but there's no guarantee Rosen pans out either... what if suffers a handful of concussions in his first couple seasons?  Will his shoulder hold up?   Will his teammates accept him in the lockerroom?   Who knows.   

I might just settle in to watch 30 minutes of this show.  So what channel do I need to go and find if I want to see this?

I'm not guaranteeing he's to be any good, in fact I would prefer they draft somebody else.   But if they decide to draft him, I'll trust their that their evaluation is more thorough than your's or mine could possibly be. 

To completely write him off at this point of his career is simply being shortsighted.   He's a unique talent, you can't teach that arm, and he sounds like a smart kid and loves the game... but that's only from what I've seen.    GMs/scouts have talked to all his coaches, college, high school, junior college, teammates, trainers, etc... they've turned over every stone... stones that we can't get to.   So if they decide he's their guy, then I'll trust they've done their homework.

And if does become a bust in a few years, then so be it, but there's no guarantee Rosen pans out either... what if suffers a handful of concussions in his first couple seasons?  Will his shoulder hold up?   Will his teammates accept him in the lockerroom?   Who knows.   

Dude, Liger is a two sport draft guru.  A youtube trained expert.

I might just settle in to watch 30 minutes of this ###### show.  So what channel do I need to go and find if I want to see this?

Dude, Liger is a two sport draft guru.  A youtube trained expert.

The only thing I know about the NFL draft is the top 6 qb's.  That's it. 

As for the NHL draft, Rasmus Dahlin is electric. 

I'm logging off tonight. There's a lot of negativity and no reason to feed that. 

I might just settle in to watch 30 minutes of this ###### show. So what channel do I need to go and find if I want to see this?

Tune in to Fox, ESPN, or NFL network. I think all are showing it. Or just log onto twitter and follow the #hottakes

Tune in to Fox, ESPN, or NFL network. I think all are showing it. Or just log onto twitter and follow the #hottakes

I think Fox and NFL Network have the same feed? I'm torn between ESPN and NFL Network, but it seems ESPN has more commercials... so I'm going with NFL Network.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.