Buffalo Bills 2018-2019

WildCard

So 33.08/74.8 = 44% for Jackson

and 25.7/63.3 = 41% for Allen

I see what your point is, and I agree his inexperience is huge, but I think this is important too. Allen has said Wyoming ran everything through him and relied on him; analysts and his coach have said the same. If that's true why are you only throwing 41% of the time? Doesn't add up to me

It is odd. 

https://www.teamrankings.com/college-football/stat/passing-play-pct

Rank Team 2017 Home Away 2016 4 UCLA 58.69% 57.68% 59.60% 60.02% 39 Oklahoma St 51.17% 55.35% 47.54% 50.33% 47 Louisville 50.00% 50.14% 49.91% 47.92% 53 USC 49.01% 47.87% 50.19% 48.62% 80 Oklahoma 45.67% 44.93% 46.19% 41.45% 84 Wyoming 45.00% 45.56% 44.53% 40.27%

So Wyoming ranked 84th

UCLA 4th

Oklahoma 80th (this amazes me)

USC 53rd

Louisville 53rd

Oklahoma is confusing to say the least. Baker had 404 attempts this season, 33rd in the league. Then again, he lead CFB in yards/attempt

http://www.espn.com/college-football/conferences/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/passingAttempts/id/99

@NYDNSports
BREAKING: Odell Beckham being pursued by LA Rams in possible trade for Giants dynamic wide receiver, sources told our @PLeonardNYDN http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/giants/giants-wr-odell-beckham-pursued-rams-trade-article-1.3897161

Two seasons ago, he was 209/373 (i.e. 56.0%) while playing all 14 of Wyoming's games.

Right, I guess my thought was that in some cases it can be misleading to use completion percentage as proof of anything since  +/- of ~5% can be a very thin line. 

It’s down to Allen vs Darnold for the Browns per Chris Mortensen.

This has also been said by Benjamin Albright.

If the Browns do take Allen, it would disastrous for the trade up crowd, as the Giants would most likely take Darnold and the Jets Rosen.

At that point a decision has to made is trading to 4 to get Baker Mayfield worth it as he would probably would not get by the Broncos at five.

It’s down to Allen vs Darnold for the Browns per Chris Mortensen.

This has also been said by Benjamin Albright.

If the Browns do take Allen, it would disastrous for the trade up crowd, as the Giants would most likely take Darnold and the Jets Rosen.

At that point a decision has to made is trading to 4 to get Baker Mayfield worth it as he would probably would not get by the Broncos at five.

I mean what's the alternative?

1) Darnold

2) Giants stay - take Chubb

3) Rosen

4) Mayfield

Either way the only way I see us being happy is getting to 4 or 2, and I don't think 2 is on the table anymore 

Per rumors Allen is the Jets Target as well.

That leaves Rosen or Mayfield at 4 for the Bills to attempt to move up

1) Darnold

3) Rosen

4) Mayfield

Either way the only way I see us being happy is getting to 4 or 2, and I don't think 2 is on the table anymore

1) Darnold

3) Rosen

4) Mayfield

Allen is a Jet. Why else would they have brought in 2 veterans and moved to 3? They are drafting Allen at 3 to sit behind the vet for 1-2 years.

1) Darnold

2) Chubb or Rosen

3) Allen

4) Bills should trade up. Take Rosen or Mayfield.

Per rumors Allen is the Jets Target as well.

That leaves Rosen or Mayfield at 4 for the Bills to attempt to move up

That's my dream draft right there. Browns/Jets take Darnold/Allen, and somehow we get to pick between Baker and Rosen

Allen is a Jet. Why else would they have brought in 2 veterans and moved to 3? They are drafting Allen at 3 to sit behind the vet for 1-2 years.

1) Darnold

2) Chubb or Rosen

3) Allen

4) Bills should trade up. Take Rosen or Mayfield.

Some people believe Darnold and Baker could use a season or two to marinate as well. Allen is easily the biggest project though, so I get your point

@JeremyWGR

My Sabres twitter guy that's never wrong... reached out to tell me the Bills covet Baker. 

Would make sense on being at 12. 

Would make sense on waiting to trade up higher if necessary. 

Would potentially protect assets. 

Could be killed by the Jets at 3 or Denver at 5.

@JeremyWGR

My Sabres twitter guy that's never wrong... reached out to tell me the Bills covet Baker.

Would make sense on being at 12.

Would make sense on waiting to trade up higher if necessary.

Would potentially protect assets.

Could be killed by the Jets at 3 or Denver at 5.

https://twitter.com/JeremyWGR/status/978931334977605632

I think most teams do, and that's why nobody is talking about him.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.