2018 Winter Olympics

darksabre

Why do they call them, the Olympic athletes of Russia? Is it something political?

Russia the country was banned for this Olympics because of their nationwide doping conspiracy, but a lot of the clean athletes appealed and won the ability to participate under the Olympic flag but not Russia. 

Swamp with the hair trigger. 

Russia the country was banned for this Olympics because of their nationwide doping conspiracy, but a lot of the clean athletes appealed and won the ability to participate under the Olympic flag but not Russia. 

Swamp with the hair trigger. 

Your answer was better, though.

i am really enjoying the olympics but NBC is making it really hard. they are running it across three channels so far, and i havent been able to find a schedule as to which event is on which channel. i was looking for mens hockey and found the schedule online, but it didnt mention the channels. i found the first 3 rounds so i can tape them but i think it should have been easier to find. 

also the olympic channel on fios doesnt seem to have any competitions that i found. 

i am really enjoying the olympics but NBC is making it really hard. they are running it across three channels so far, and i havent been able to find a schedule as to which event is on which channel. i was looking for mens hockey and found the schedule online, but it didnt mention the channels. i found the first 3 rounds so i can tape them but i think it should have been easier to find. 

also the olympic channel on fios doesnt seem to have any competitions that i found. 

I've found this article to be pretty helpful:

https://www.cbssports.com/olympics/news/winter-olympics-2018-full-tv-schedule-usa-medal-count-channels-stream-dates/

Obviously it doesn't have channel numbers since those differ by location but the channel name helps

Edited by The Dominator

http://www.nbcolympics.com/tv-listings

I've found this article to be pretty helpful:

https://www.cbssports.com/olympics/news/winter-olympics-2018-full-tv-schedule-usa-medal-count-channels-stream-dates/

Obviously it doesn't have channel numbers since those differ by location but the channel name helps

this is really helpful thank you. i couldnt find this last night. 

How often do you want to see luge on TV? Every 4 years in overkill IMO.

I grew up roughly 45 min north of Lake Placid and was 8yrs old when the ‘80 games were going on. The hockey was what drew me into the games where I first saw the luge. In. . Sane. I could watch all day long.

Not for nothing, but in this one specific instance the NHL weren't the bad guys.

Unrelated note: Mr. T semi-live tweeting the curling is right in the middle of my wheelhouse.

Slalom delayed until FRIDAY. ugh.

I just screamed at the TV. First I'm pissed at the Olympics for being 14 hours ahead. 2nd I'm pissed at this horsesh!t schedule. 3rd 8m pissed that I can't watch hardly any events live. And 4th I'm pissed because in 4 years it's in fcuking Beijing...a-fcuking-gain!

And those coke commercials with the pour shots sound like someone taking a piss. It is not appetizing.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.