2018 Winter Olympics

darksabre

Kenny Albert is really good. These aren't household names.

We're watching on a very slight delay (~4 minutes); right after you posted that Kenny said about 40 words, only 4 of which weren't a player's name. He has since used other non-proper noun parts of the English language, but for those 30 seconds he was far worse than ANYONE here has accused Dunleavy of being. :lol:

We're watching on a very slight delay (~4 minutes); right after you posted that Kenny said about 40 words, only 4 of which weren't a player's name. He has since used other non-proper noun parts of the English language, but for those 30 seconds he was far worse than ANYONE here has accused Dunleavy of being. :lol:

Still take him over Doc Emerick.

Technically, I don’t think so...

Correct. Penalties away from the net are not reviewable.

So, if the refs broke protocol to overrule the high stick, why not go full blown and call the elbow that caused the German player to highstick his teammate? Everybody wins. The Russians save 2 minutes, the Germans still get a powerplay, the refs still get ripped a new one for screwing up & then not following proper protocol, & Milbury gets to babble incoherently about it.

I have no horse in this race, I'm wasted at the flamingo, but I'm. Kinda annoyed that the penalty got overturned, anyone with me?!?!?!?!!

I'm assuming that "the flamingo" is some bar in Olean; what time do bars close there?

Edited by Eleven

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.