GDT:Florida Panthers at Buffalo 2-1-18 7PM MSG, GR

Brawndo

Get it back boys!

You posted it implying that because of the penalty they just took, they need to be kicked out of their locker room. They were still winning the game when you posted it. It was definitely bizarre.

wasn't bizarre at all. I don't think they play good enough at home. Punish them. If they can't take it, get them the off my team.

Jesus. Its a mess out there and Chad is just so bad as usual, can any1 tell me why we got this bad goalie back(?)

So Ullmark could grow another year in Rochester.

wasn't bizarre at all. I don't think they play good enough at home. Punish them. If they can't take it, get them the ###### off my team.

So Ullmark could grow another year in Rochester.

The implication (Read in Dennis's voice) created by the timing and play reference was absolutely bizarre and nothing like it before has been seen in sports, no matter how bad a team is. 

The best Sabres teams in existence fell into holes because of early penalties. It's hockey, it happens.

Overall on the season? Sure, demand more. No, don't switch locker rooms, that's just weird as hell. 

The implication (Read in Dennis's voice) created by the timing and play reference was absolutely bizarre and nothing like it before has been seen in sports, no matter how bad a team is.

The best Sabres teams in existence fell into holes because of early penalties. It's hockey, it happens.

Overall on the season? Sure, demand more. No, don't switch locker rooms, that's just weird as hell.

No it's time to send a message. I'm so sick this losing is acceptable crap. Send a message.

Demand more? Maybe we should demand something. This team sucks and can't afford mistakes. Great they played 5 min of good hockey. Guess we should pat them on the back and give them a cookie.

No it's time to send a message. I'm so sick this losing is acceptable crap. Send a message.

Demand more? Maybe we should demand something. This team sucks and can't afford mistakes. Great they played 5 min of good hockey. Guess we should pat them on the back and give them a cookie.

I don't think letting them use the home locker room is "accepting losing"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.