GDT:Florida Panthers at Buffalo 2-1-18 7PM MSG, GR

Brawndo

I'll admit that I was only listening during the penalty call, posting here instead :lol: But was it really bad? Sometimes pucks do crazy things

Totally unnecessary.  He was open and could have kicked it down the ice.

Nuts.

Because of a fluky play in a game they've started out well in?

Weird time for that reaction

It's not fluky it's stupidity. He was alone with only the point man in front of him. No need to hammer it down the ice. It's those mental lapses that result in oppurtunities. Every game I watch things like that.

And look another mental lapse. This team deserves to be criticized for everything they do.

Edited by SkuggaLiger

It's not fluky it's stupidity. He was alone with only the point man in front of him. No need to hammer it down the ice. It's those mental lapses that result in oppurtunities. Every game I watch things like that.

And look another mental lapse. This deserves to be criticized for everything they do.

Right but if a penalty -> using a different locker room, then what would a losing streak imply? Capital punishment?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.