All Star Game(s) Day Thread 3:30pm NBC

ubkev

Yes, Boeser is very good.

But would you trade for him as an 18 yo prospect for a goalie you KNEW could pitch btb shutouts & was ready to step into an NHL starting role?

I'd trade anyone on the current roster not named Eichel or Ristolainen for Boeser.

And yes I would have traded Lehner for 18yr old Boeser. He was Jack's perfect winger.

I'd trade anyone on the current roster not named Eichel or Ristolainen for Boeser.

And yes I would have traded Lehner for 18yr old Boeser. He was Jack's perfect winger.

KNOWING he could get btb SO's on a regular basis, you'd've still chosen an unproven Boeser? Really? Calling BS here.

It turned out Murray was wrong, but it was a reasonable choice @ that time.

At 18 he was "Eichel's perfect winger." Pretty sure you were the protaganist of "Sam will be fine" but also was ready to trade him 3 weeks ago.

KNOWING (as Murray did) that Lehner could (and WOULD) get btb SO's, you'd still take the potential. Calling BS here. :p

KNOWING he could get btb SO's on a regular basis, you'd've still chosen an unproven Boeser? Really? Calling BS here.

It turned out Murray was wrong, but it was a reasonable choice @ that time.

Lehner has never gotten back to back shutouts on a regular basis and he was completely unproven 2 years ago.

At 18 he was "Eichel's perfect winger." Pretty sure you were the protaganist of "Sam will be fine" but also was ready to trade him 3 weeks ago.

KNOWING (as Murray did) that Lehner could (and WOULD) get btb SO's, you'd still take the potential. Calling BS here. :p

Call whatever you want. Lehner for pick 21 is and was atrocious.

It was a bad choice at the time and every second it gets worse.

Lehner has never gotten back to back shutouts on a regular basis and he was completely unproven 2 years ago.

Call whatever you want. Lehner for pick 21 is and was atrocious.

It was a bad choice at the time and every ###### second it gets worse.

Even though the last 2 games, Lehner's been perfect, the trade gets worse? Really?

(And fwiw, pretty much agree Boeser would be good to have here; but it could easily have been White instead & Lehner's top end is great. Issue is, he doesn't get there nearly often enough.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.