Bogo Instagram Live

FLYNNSanity

IDK. The way everyone's acting, it sounds like someone made what could be construed as an offensive comment or something. IG Live videos disappear as soon as the broadcast is over. 

And since no one is saying, they're either worried about people coming after them for repeating it, orrrr it's all a good troll game and nothing happened. 

Boys with coke line mustaches? Insensitive racial comment towards teammate? Derogatory f***the fans message? Diabolical plan to blow up the world? The mind boggles! 

XiXlq3X.png

fwiw

36m

Replying to @LindyRuffsTie

Let’s just say that Jack Eichel does an interesting impression of his teammates.

and

30m

So, how about that Ryan O'Reily impression from Jack Eichel, FOKLS

I had a long post typed out about the ridiculousness of people needing to show everyone in the world everything that they do at all times like they are so important. And then I remembered how complicit I am, in a giant wave of self realization, and I deleted the post. Apparently, my hypocrisy only goes so far.

So we have no idea what exactly happened, I guess? Haha

fwiw

Lindy Ruff’s Tie @LindyRuffsTie

36m 

Replying to @LindyRuffsTie

Let’s just say that Jack Eichel does an interesting impression of his teammates.

and

Playoffs!!! In 2025 @Husaria

30m

So, how about that Ryan O'Reily impression from Jack Eichel, FOKLS

A source says "it can be seen two different ways". I suspect it was something that would probably be seen as offensive to the outside observer but not within the locker room? 

Which is probably why no one who saw it wants to say anything.

Oh, maybe it was an impression of ROR involving Tim Hortons. That would make sense. Offensive to outiside viewers, and all. And something ROR probably wouldn't care about.

This guy has been so insignificant, I actually just googled him to find out the correct spelling of both his first and last name.

This is juicy, though, given a certain narrative that's emerging about this team.

Also, isn't Bogo tight with Eichel and other youngens?

Kane, ROR and Bogo? Won't someone think of the children?!

This guy has been so insignificant, I actually just googled him to find out the correct spelling of both his first and last name.

This is juicy, though, given a certain narrative that's emerging about this team.

Also, isn't Bogo tight with Eichel and other youngens?

Kane, ROR and Bogo? Won't someone think of the children?!

Well, Kane will be gone soon, and I can't see GMJB doing anything but moving on from Bogo, somehow, this offseason. So, there's that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.