GDT: Carolina vs Buffalo 7 pm 11/18/17

bob_sauve28

I'm still trying to figure out why the face off before the goal was at center ice. We were coming up ice with speed and the refs blew the play dead at the blue line. Back from commercial they drop the puck at center. I don't get it.

The Sabres were offside. But a faceoff at center after that is weird.

Something something, pull the goalie.

Oh yeah, this team can't control the puck long enough.

It's such a weird take. You would never pull the goalie I guess. Even down one?

It sucks big fkn donkey d1ck staying up late game after game to watch this useless team play. 

The time is almost 4 in the morning.

Sigh...goodnight

MODO, I haven't missed a game in 4 years but you watching the games at 4 in the morning puts me to shame.  You are a true fan!

Pouliot was definitely offsides, but why was it at center. These refs can suck my ass.

I'm not sure why it matters to the proceeding goal. But it is odd. Sometimes the faceoff is at center when they feel like they've made a mistake, but if they thought Buffalo wasn't offside, why penalize the Sabres?

I'm not sure why it matters to the proceeding goal. But it is odd. Sometimes the faceoff is at center when they feel like they've made a mistake, but if they thought Buffalo wasn't offside, why penalize the Sabres?

That's on an icing. And it matters because,… WTF good are rules if they don't matter?! I mean, it was pretty obvious that there were other rules that the refs just didn't care about, but that one was just weird.

Management should be handing out refunds to season ticket holders.

Why? They knew what they were getting into. And all they have to do hype up the next prospect coming out and say we are tanking again for the next great player. That will give the fan base a hard on Again to cheer for losing....

Earlier this week they had testing at the arena for prostate cancer I believe and 97 rock was there. They said if you did the testing you could get Sabres tickets. All I could think of is that it's bad enough some of these guys may find out they have cancer, then they have to go watch a Sabres game? Why not just kick them in the testacles and offer them a Bills jersey (your choice of Watkins, Dareus, or Taylor!)

I wonder just what it’ll take for Botterill to get pissed and actually do something about this mess of a team? He can’t possibly be in love with these players like Regier and Murray were before him? Can he? Hope half this roster is gone by the trade deadline. Wishful thinking I know.

it's hard to say, he may be one of these guys that's looking big picture at the future and isn't going to sell assets right now to try and fix this season. Also, what do you think they are going to get for any of the active roster players? Kane might be the only one with a decent return but he is also the best one on the ice. Okposo? Moulson? Girgenson? Gorges? Reinhardt Risto and McCabe might bring some value because of age but not likely what you would want considering what they used to get them.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.