GDT: Carolina vs Buffalo 7 pm 11/18/17

bob_sauve28

I do.  I think Ullmark and Johnson next year is a good duo.

Are the Sabres confident that Ullmark can be a #1 goalie?

Who do they go to if Ullmark isn't their guy?

Even if we were to make it into the playoffs the question is going to be, will we have the goaltending to keeps us in the playoffs.

Edited by hockeyhound

I'm ready to start trading away underachievers for picks. What can we get for KO? He's a shell of his former self. ROR worth a first?

I'd be really interested in finding out what Okposo's trade value is right now. At this point, I'd take anything for him just to get rid of that contract. Even if he returns to form, he was never a superstar and it's not like we really sacrificed anything for him since he was a free agent pick-up.

IMO, Jack thinks he can take shifts or parts of shifts off as he probably did in college as one of the best players. No sense of urgency to his game. 

Agree.  As a past coach of mine used to say, "Jack is wishing for it, he's not working for it."

Are the Sabres confident that Ullmark can be a #1 goalie?

Who do they go to if Ullmark isn't their guy?

Frankly, with the talent in this organization now, goaltending wont matter next year.  Ullmark will have a chance to make a name for himself.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.