Mittelstadt - Hobey Baker?

WildCard

not worried about the pull-ups, Sam Bennett did what, 1 at the combine, i am sure plenty of teams would take him now.  Casey will be fine, college maybe two years, get stronger, then hopefully to Buffalo

I think Bennett did zero and Reinhart did 1. Bennett showed how critical pull ups are though when he proceeded to injure that weak shoulder of his and miss games. I'm not worried about Mittelstadt though. I bet he could just move the earth beneath his feet up enough to put his chin over the bar using mind power (or bend the bar below his chin) but he doesn't want the government getting wind of his superhuman telekinetic powers because then they'll want to use him to defeat ISIS and Kim Jong Un rather than letting him play hockey. 

I think Bennett did zero and Reinhart did 1. Bennett showed how critical pull ups are though when he proceeded to injure that weak shoulder of his and miss games. I'm not worried about Mittelstadt though. I bet he could just move the earth beneath his feet up enough to put his chin over the bar using mind power (or bend the bar below his chin) but he doesn't want the government getting wind of his superhuman telekinetic powers because then they'll want to use him to defeat ISIS and Kim Jong Un rather than letting him play hockey. 

hahaha is he becoming the new "Legend of Kiko" in Buffalo?  Casey Mittelstadt once looked at an IED and the trigger man blew up?

The sabres were trying to move up the pick #5 (van). It would be interesting to know if they were afraid Casey would be picked ahead of them. NYR, in desperate need for young centers, passed on him at #7, reaching for a player ranked around #15. Have a feeling they may regret this.....

I'll probably get roasted for saying it....but his play style reminds me of McDavid.

Disclaimer - I do not think Casey Mittelstadt will reach anywhere near McDavid's level, obviously.

Edited by Thorny

I'll probably get roasted for saying it....but his play style reminds me of McDavid.

Disclaimer - I do not think Casey Mittelstadt will reach anywhere near McDavid's level, obviously.

He rushes the same way, I see what you mean.

Yup.

Safe to say he's ranked over Nylander yet?

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.