Rochester Signings

Brawndo

Damn, Griffith is an AHL stud. Porter is the grizzled veteran centre. Criscuolo is someone iIve never heard of, but he's put up decent numbers. Every one of them is tiny.

With Ullmark holding the fort in goal and the finge NHLers they added to the blueline, it looks like JBot is keeping his word on the Amerks

Damn, Griffith is an AHL stud. Porter is the grizzled veteran centre. Criscuolo is someone iIve never heard of, but he's put up decent numbers. Every one of them is tiny.

With Ullmark holding the fort in goal and the finge NHLers they added to the blueline, it looks like JBot is keeping his word on the Amerks

He played with Sean Malone at Harvard.  So there's a connection there.  Botterill is doing what he said, putting an effort in both Rochester and Buffalo to create a winning culture.  I love it so far.  

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly thought GMTM did a decent job filling the Amerks roster. Injuries and call ups killed them last year and anyone worth a damn left either didn't bother to show up or quit.

Murray signed a few good players on July 1st and ignored the Amerks and organizational depth otherwise. Here's a great example. Casey Nelson made the Sabres out of camp last season. Right now? He's the Amerks 5th defenseman.

Interesting. Former college winger who can score, or at least could in the KHL.

Couple that with the two former Baby Pens signed this week and a report they signed tough d-man Andrew MacWilliam and we are clearly investing in the Amerks.

Guys like Stephens and Karabacek will have to earn their ice time.

Interesting.  TSN actually covered it a bit 2 years ago when Moses jumped over and signed with Nashville last year.  I didn't even realize that he didn't even last in the US for even half a season.  It looks like that experiment quickly failed, as he's just an AHL contract now.

I was thinking "everybody is a JBot Baby Pen clone". When will we start adding Nashville/Housley folks. But here we are with a Pred.

Begun the Americlone Wars have.

He was there for a matter of months.  That hardly counts as a signing one of Housley's guys.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.