2017 Stanley Cup Final NSH vs PIT

Brawndo

Awesome. I was nervous they. Might make the switch. I think Murray is rattled. If we can get one early I think he folds. 

Hoping Rinne stays in the zone.  In the last 2 games in Nashville, he was the complete opposite of games 1 and 2.  Pittsburgh is going to do all they can to break the guy.  Expect the Penguins to go 110% in the opening minutes.  

I won't be able to watch the first 2 periods tonight.   :(

Edited by GoPre

Hoping Rinne stays in the zone.  In the last 2 games in Nashville, he was the complete opposite of games 1 and 2.  Pittsburgh is going to do all they can to break the guy.  Expect the Penguins to go 110% in the opening minutes.  

I won't be able to watch the first 2 periods tonight.   :(

Me either, I work second shift and get home about the start of third period.

Stupid kids.. you were the stupid kid once. You aren't infected by them. Stupid adults are far worse than stupid kids... because adults at least have developed their brains.. in theory.

I love this take. The only issue I've ever had with kids is kicking my seat and really thats on the parents 100%. Of the thousand or so events I've been to, almost everyone has some mouth breather ruining the game for dozens of people where the only people who have their game ruined by children are their parents. I don't understand the take at all.

Go Pens Go n

lol, any good news going on with Toronto? 

I hate watching these fans with their emotion and attachment to their team right now. I feel very little when Buffalo loses these days and I hate it. I want playoff hockey back.

hahaha catfish already on the ice

Just more Crosby being incredible. I know he's (understandably) hated here, but man, that guy can flat out play this game. If McDavid's thing is skill at high speed, Crosby's is skill at high intensity.

Pens are a different team at home.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.