2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs : Conference Finals

WildCard

Refs have the Pens back again, blowing it dead when it's not covered.

There is going to have to be blood or a clear that goes out of play w/out touching the glass to POSSIBLY get a call at this point.

The early whistle on that was an even up for letting the Otters use 6 skaters earlier.

There is going to have to be blood or a clear that goes out of play w/out touching the glass to POSSIBLY get a call at this point.

The early whistle on that was an even up for letting the Otters use 6 skaters earlier.

Oh yeah, forgot about that because I didn't get to feel indignant about the NHL.

Scott Stevens was one of the best I've seen in my time. Wasn't an offensive d-man, but there weren't many better at just playing straight up defense. He rarely got beat.

Neidermayer too.

I can't do this anymore.  I'm too tired.   the Penguins, the Sens, the refs, and weave.*

Goodnight.

*That was gratuitous, but probably necessary.  He's had an attitude lately and someone needs to "fertilize" his pepper garden.  Maybe inkman can do it or something; if not, it's Charlie work and I expect WIldCard to step in.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.