I dont know how to describe this other than ..

MODO Hockey

What a blast. Everyone was awesome, and we even had a few surprise members visit us. The tickets were amazing, couldn't have picked a better place than Gabreiel's Gate, and we got to watch 10k Leafs fans go home crying. Couldn't have asked for a better day :beer:

I wanna say thanks for everyone who worked on this and who came, and a special thanks to Tom Webster for what is undoubtedly the best seats I've ever had in my life. Looks like there is plenty of interest from others to com next time, and for those who went to go again. Hopefully we can do 1-3 games next year, if everything works out and everyone is willing.

A few points on the night

MODO is awesome, so happy you made it man. MODO is also like 6'5, was not expecting that :lol:

Taro, blast to sit next to you man. Just heckling Leafs fans all night, had me cracking up

Loved seeing people come through the doors into the room and look around trying to figure out who's who. The best was when Boyes came in and announced he's there to meet strangers from the internet.

Still unsure about the microwaving a baby debate. 5s for $250k?

It sucks that those who couldn't make it had to drop out, but again it seems everyone wants to do this again so we should have another shot. Eleven is was great meeting you, still wanna see if I can out drink you though :D

I have no voice, at all. I've never been more amped for a game live than that. High scoring game where Eichel pots two and outscores Matthews while we deal a big blow to their playoff aspirations. The only disappointment was a Fire Byslma chant was not applicable

My father is apparently Vanek

Edited by WildCard

What a ###### blast. Everyone was awesome, and we even had a few surprise members visit us. The tickets were amazing, couldn't have picked a better place than Gabreiel's Gate, and we got to watch 10k Leafs fans go home crying. Couldn't have asked for a better day :beer:

I wanna say thanks for everyone who worked on this and who came, and a special thanks to Tom Webster for what is undoubtedly the best seats I've ever had in my life. Looks like there is plenty of interest from others to com next time, and for those who went to go again. Hopefully we can do 1-3 games next year, if everything works out and everyone is willing.

A few points on the night

MODO is awesome, so happy you made it man. MODO is also like 6'5, was not expecting that :lol:

Taro, blast to sit next to you man. Just heckling Leafs fans all night, had me cracking up

Loved seeing people come through the doors into the room and look around trying to figure out who's who. The best was when Boyes came in and announced he's there to meet strangers from the internet.

Still unsure about the microwaving a baby debate. 5s for $250k?

It sucks that those who couldn't make it had to drop out, but again it seems everyone wants to do this again so we should have another shot. Eleven is was great meeting you, still wanna see if I can out drink you though :D

I have no voice, at all. I've never been more amped for a game live than that. High scoring game where Eichel pots two and outscores Matthews while we deal a big blow to their playoff aspirations. The only disappointment was a Fire Byslma chant was not applicable

My father is apparently Vanek

I'm here to meet strangers from the internet!  :blink:

This lady added a couple extra 0's, so maybe 5 seconds is fine...? http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=94713&page=1

It was a hell of a time meeting everyone, and a very eye opening experience to realize you all are pretty normal people and don't drive a murder van with "ice cream" painted hastily on the side panel. :beer:

Öla you're a ###### beauty.

Exactly. MODO/Öla making that trip was the catalyst for all the good that happened this weekend.

Skål! :beer:

I'm here to meet strangers from the internet!  :blink:

This lady added a couple extra 0's, so maybe 5 seconds is fine...? http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=94713&page=1

It was a hell of a time meeting everyone, and a very eye opening experience to realize you all are pretty normal people and don't drive a murder van with "ice cream" painted hastily on the side panel. :beer:

Exactly. MODO/Öla making that trip was the catalyst for all the good that happened this weekend.

Skål! :beer:

The weirdest part was finding out that Neo actually drives the murder van, and his kids allow it.  :P

This thread and the GDT have been truly awesome. I am very jealous to not have been able to make it. What makes it even more painful is that I was actually in Niagara Falls the entire weekend and just couldn't get away. I was keeping tabs on it the whole time and it felt like I was there. Glad it was a success and will definitely make the next one. Hopefully it will be a playoff game.

Dammit Charlie, they literally gave that stack of licenses back to us immediately. How did you lose yours?  :lol:

It's the waitress' fault. Who asks for IDs from a bunch of grown men in a crowded bar? JFC.

(given that I'm talking to WildCard, that's pretty effin funny if you ask me)

The weirdest part was finding out that Neo actually drives the murder van, and his kids allow it.  :P

:w00t:   Well played guys. 

I had no idea what to expect.  I was very surprised the majority looked to be around my age and demographic.  Ok, it shouldn't have been that surprising.  Except you Neo :P

Dammit Charlie, they literally gave that stack of licenses back to us immediately. How did you lose yours?  :lol:

Right?? Hahah I have no idea where that thing went. I'm heading back tonight so hopefully they have it

Not only did she give the licenses back right away, she gave them directly to WildCard

Edited by TrueBlueGED

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.