Buffalo Bills 2017-18

WildCard

Going to be 3-0 by the time the Sabres start playing. 

I think I understand that, for some/many, this sort of unbridled dewy-eyed optimism is a little tongue in cheek, a little jokey.

I guess I'm thinking Wildcard. And also of myself, frankly. And maybe Flagg?

Anyhoo. It occurred to me a in a brief flash just now (a mental one -- not a creep in a trench coat): What's the harm or downside in being on board (fully or otherwise), at least until the wheels come off? It's fun. I like fun.

word.  TBD get too rough?

KORAB!

(Thanks, Patches.)

Anyhoo. It occurred to me a in a brief flash just now (a mental one -- not a creep in a trench coat): What's the harm or downside in being on board (fully or otherwise), at least until the wheels come off? It's fun. I like fun.

Or be pessimistic.  Or something in between.  But FFS, don't repeat the same point a zillion times -- especially in response to nothing.  No one wants to read a daily reminder of your opinion.  (and of course by "you" I am not referring to  Aud Smell).

Or be pessimistic.  Or something in between.  But FFS, don't repeat the same point a zillion times -- especially in response to nothing.  No one wants to read a daily reminder of your opinion.  (and of course by "you" I am referring to  Aud Smell).

Agreed. Smell really needs to just shut the hell up already

What is the point of this post? Just to remind everyone for the 100th time of your views on BB and McD?

Enough already. It's not interesting and is affirmatively annoying.

There was no mention of McD or Beane. I thought it was amusing that Russ Brandon and his tenure with the Marlins had someone writing about Buffalo sports thinking he was a whiz kid.

I had no intention of redundancy.

I think I understand that, for some/many, this sort of unbridled dewy-eyed optimism is a little tongue in cheek, a little jokey.

I guess I'm thinking Wildcard. And also of myself, frankly. And maybe Flagg?

This is exactly what I'm going for, I legitimately enjoyed the last 7 days of football, between the Chiefs (and Sooners) and Bills. It was fun and lighthearted. I'm going to keep it going.

As I said, I am fine with following the board wisdom. Russ Brandon has nothing to do with coaching and GM hires.

Dude -- this is really becoming tiresome.

I don't want to have to keep repeating this:  the problem with your posts is NOT that people disagree with your views on Brandon, Whaley, McD, BB, etc.  Many of us (including me) largely agree with these views.

The problem is that you repeat the same stuff ad nauseum, and frequently in an off-putting tone.

This has been made clear multiple times -- enough times so that you are being dishonest when you keep saying, essentially, "you guys don't like my posts because you don't agree with my opinions."

It's not the opinions.  It's how you say them (and how often).

It needs to get better, or you need to move on.

Dude -- this is really becoming tiresome.

I don't want to have to keep repeating this: the problem with your posts is NOT that people disagree with your views on Brandon, Whaley, McD, BB, etc. Many of us (including me) largely agree with these views.

The problem is that you repeat the same stuff ad nauseum, and frequently in an off-putting tone.

This has been made clear multiple times -- enough times so that you are being dishonest when you keep saying, essentially, "you guys don't like my posts because you don't agree with my opinions."

It's not the opinions. It's how you say them (and how often).

It needs to get better, or you need to move on.

I will no longer post my best stuff here. You asked and I will post my best analysis for the hardcore.

BANHAMMER.png

Weak. Looks like you can't defend your opinions on a real forum.

Well, I like strategy and deep dives. See that others here do not so I will stick with topical analysis in this thread and publish my big picture stuff on blogs.

Have you posted much strategy or deep dive stuff here? The adulation for Randall's long series of posts on Byslma's system vs. Carolina's possession game last spring was deafening. I'd love to see some in-depth analysis, but you've set yourself up as the guy that hates the ownership and coaching and responds to any disagreement with pithy "you're just in the pocket of BigPegula so you're not on my level" toned replies so good football talk gets lost in the noise. Show your analysis, you're a fan of the game and I bet it's worthwhile.

Have you posted much strategy or deep dive stuff here? The adulation for Randall's long series of posts on Byslma's system vs. Carolina's possession game last spring was deafening. I'd love to see some in-depth analysis, but you've set yourself up as the guy that hates the ownership and coaching and responds to any disagreement with pithy "you're just in the pocket of BigPegula so you're not on my level" toned replies so good football talk gets lost in the noise. Show your analysis, you're a fan of the game and I bet it's worthwhile.

Not allowed to. There are certain topics we are not allowed to about.

There was no mention of McD or Beane. I thought it was amusing that Russ Brandon and his tenure with the Marlins had someone writing about Buffalo sports thinking he was a whiz kid.

I had no intention of redundancy.

Eh, somebody fix this I'm on my phone.

We get it, we get it. You're from space Australia.

Not allowed to. There are certain topics we are not allowed to about.

Edited by LGR4GM

Eh, somebody fix this I'm on my phone.

We get it, we ###### get it. You're from space Australia.

Go ahead. Ban me. It's what Russ Brandon would want. But guess what, I can have 20,000 views on this tomorrow.

Not allowed to. There are certain topics we are not allowed to talk about.

20k views on space Australia?

Here's your problem, you think we don't get that Russ Brandon is a money loving ass who doesn't care about winning but just cares about the money. We do. No one and I mean no one cares you hate him. We hate that every God forsaken post of yours is about how much you hate him and we are all idiots for not hating him. It's arrogant and to be honest it's also repetitive now.