Enough of Brady and the Hoodie, Time to Root for the Falcons

GASabresIUFAN

You lost me. I was talking about the 3 consecutive defensive holding calls on 3rd downs

I'm on tape delay so I had no point of reference

Honestly thought that halftime show was unbearable :lol:

You may not like the person, music or showmanship but she absolutely killed it. Edited by inkman

I'm on tape delay so I had no point of reference

You may not like the person, music or showmanship but she absolutely killed it.

If I don't like the music or showmanship, why would I like the performance?

You know it's bad for the Pats when Gostowski is shanking pat's

Edited by WildCard

If I don't like the music or showmanship, why would I like the performance?

You know it's bad for the Pats when Gostowski is shanking pat's

You can appreciate a good show without it being in your wheelhouse

Atlanta absolutely took their foot off the gas. If they lose they deserve it.

If these ass win this game, I'm going to be the most bitter cantankerous you've ever met

Atlanta lost a 28 - 3 lead. Brady now has 5 Super Bowl wins. Most in history. Can argue all you want, but based on that one statistic alone he's arguably the greatest QB to ever play the game.

Terry Bradshaw has 4 Super Bowls, and I wouldn't put him in the top 10.  Super Bowls are not an argument for greatest ever.

Terry Bradshaw has 4 Super Bowls, and I wouldn't put him in the top 10. Super Bowls are not an argument for greatest ever.

Ha - alright, take a look at all other stats. Brady is the greatest of all time. Wasn't a shotgun QB riding the talent around him. Guy has controlled the football through out his career. Just orchestrated the greatest Super Bowl comeback. And to not put Bradshaw amongst the top 10 is....I'll leave it at that.

Ha - alright, take a look at all other stats. Brady is the greatest of all time. Wasn't a shotgun QB riding the talent around him. Guy has controlled the football through out his career. Just orchestrated the greatest Super Bowl comeback. And to not put Bradshaw amongst the top 10 is....I'll leave it at that.

Wasn't riding the talent around him?  You're kidding, right?  Go back and take a look at each of his first three Super Bowls, then get back to me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.