GDT: Buffalo at Toronto 7:30p ET 1/17/17

pi2000

They are in this franchise. #ThanksTim

This is why the Amerks also have a terrible record. The game vs Wilkes barre was a huge eye opener as to what a franchise can provide in the pipeline. We fall behind in the prospect pool at least at the A.

Thats my problem too, Iwas playing in a co-ed beginner league that had 2 levels and I was in the lower level. Its tough because the goals you end up giving up are bad ones because they are usually deflections, or bad bounces or hack that knock the puck in. In the higher division which I have played in also, they are actual shots and the ones that beat you are usually just really good shots.

I also find I prefer games where I am facing ALOT of shots compared to only a few, even if I give up a bunch of goals, I feel better about my play giving up 5 goals on over 40 shots then 1 goal over 10-15 shots...

Agreed on all counts.

This is why the Amerks also have a terrible record. The game vs Wilkes barre was a huge eye opener as to what a franchise can provide in the pipeline. We fall behind in the prospect pool at least at the A.

We've been trading picks and prospects as fast as we can for 2+ years so.....

Probably had a pulse today. Offended Dan.

:lol:

Alternatively, what did Moulson do to get the promotion?

And what do I have to do to see O'Reilly and Eichel get time together? Being down 1 goal with 10 minutes left in a game you could really use to win in regulation, against a team with 5 defensemen (sans their best), seems like a time to try to frontload the lines a bit.

:lol:

Alternatively, what did Moulson do to get the promotion?

And what do I have to do to see O'Reilly and Eichel get time together? Being down 1 goal with 10 minutes left in a game you could really use to win in regulation, against a team with 5 defensemen (sans their best), seems like a time to try to frontload the lines a bit.

Dump and chase! DUMP AND CHASE!

Matthews is very good but I think Jack has more stick handling skills and is a better sniper, Matthews goes to the dirty areas and is better at finding holes in the defense. Jack is more flashy from what I've seen. Both are fun to watch and will be for years.

Tuned in 10 minutes ago, what'd I miss?

Stuff.

Matthews is very good but I think Jack has more stick handling skills and is a better sniper, Matthews goes to the dirty areas and is better at finding holes in the defense. Jack is more flashy from what I've seen. Both are fun to watch and will be for years.

I definitely don't see this at all.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.