GDT: Dallas at Buffalo 1pm ET 1-16-17

pi2000

I was waiting all third period for Jack to get that 10th shot on goal. Something about double digit SOG is really cool.

Huge bonus that it came on an EN goal. Putting 10 shots on net and still walking away with a nifty 20% shooting percentage. Not bad!!!

I swear this team has BiPolar Disorder....one day they play good enough to beat anyone in the NHL, the next day they play bad enough to lose to a high school club team. It really is maddening.

Well, 1 day they play a possession team & look like crud.

Another day they play an attacking/ quick transition team & look very good.

Hmm, coaching wouldn't have anything to do w/ the results, would it?

Well, 1 day they play a possession team & look like crud.

Another day they play an attacking/ quick transition team & look very good.

Hmm, coaching wouldn't have anything to do w/ the results, would it?

More like if they play a really good team, they win and if they play a mediocre team they look like crap and lose...almost as if they get really up to play good teams and not so-so teams about the same as they are.

Edited by matter2003

More like if they play a really good team, they win and if they play a mediocre team they look like crap and lose...almost as if they get really up to play good teams and not so-so teams about the same as they are.

I feel like I've watched enough to be comfortable concluding: It's much more about the style the other team plays than the Sabres getting up for "good" teams, taking it easy on "bad" ones.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.