GDT: Buffalo at Carolina 7:30 pm ET, 1/13/2017

Doohickie

What’s everyone so upset about? This is fine. We can’t play like skilled, vaunted teams like the Hurricanes yet. All of you whiners are silly. Haven’t you read quotes from Bylsma and Murray? They’re slowly easing us into something or other, at some point in the future. So take it easy for pete’s sake!! We don’t want to get in a track meet with them, we need to play our game that we’re really good at playing.

Don’t look at Toronto in a playoff spot, or Matthews passing Jack’s rookie year goal total in January and climbing to a point per game. There’s no evidence to suggest a young team with dead weight can be anything but pathetic.

This is fine.

We need to get Ennis and Kulikov back to actually see what we have guys, jeez.

Contracts are considered a Deslicasy.

Ok, I'm done.

Probably for the best, that was a pretty desperate one.

What’s everyone so upset about? This is fine. We can’t play like skilled, vaunted teams like the Hurricanes yet. All of you whiners are silly. Haven’t you read quotes from Bylsma and Murray? They’re slowly easing us into something or other, at some point in the future. So take it easy for pete’s sake!! We don’t want to get in a track meet with them, we need to play our game that we’re really good at playing.

Don’t look at Toronto in a playoff spot, or Matthews passing Jack’s rookie year goal total in January and climbing to a point per game. There’s no evidence to suggest a young team with dead weight can be anything but pathetic.

This is fine.

My sarcasm detector's alarm is currently desfening.

Terry was insulted when the Bills organization was referred to as "dysfunctional". Well Mr. Pegula, you now have two dysfunctional organizations. Grow a pair, accept it and do something about it you moron. I've never seen so much talent wasted by two teams because overpaying for two majorly overrated coaches was the way to put in the seats.

Edited by Claude Balls

This is fine.

blep, blep, bloop bloop blep

let's go buffalo

let's go buffalo

let's go buffalo

let's go buffalo

let's go buffalo

let's go buffalo

I'm hearing this all in the voice of Frank Grimes.

This team makes me want to die. As if I needed any help with that. I think I need to take a break.

Don't leave us.

And certainly don't end up like Grimes did.

Edited by Thorny

Terry and Kim need to eat another contract.

Way more than just one.

Murray's not the problem, it's the coach. Of course, he did hire the coach. We should have listened to penguin fans when they said he's a fkn disaster of a coach

Yeah Nilsson has been great tonight

He hired our horrible coach and somehow made our defense worse than it was during the Tank years when we were *trying* to lose.  He traded away assets as fast as he could and we basically have nothing to show for it other than some bad contracts that are years away from expiring.

But, yeah, he's a great GM!  ZFG!!!

Way more than just one.

He hired our horrible coach and somehow made our defense worse than it was during the Tank years when we were *trying* to lose.  He traded away assets as fast as he could and we basically have nothing to show for it other than some bad contracts that are years away from expiring.

But, yeah, he's a great GM!  ZFG!!!

Currently listening to What You Don't See pretending like this game didn't really happen

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.