GDT Sabres at NYI 12/23/16 7 PM MSG

Brawndo

I'm sure all his players really loved how Eichel wasn't on either PP unit last night for the first PP of the night right after the Sabres went down 1-0...brilliant move Dan...brilliant...take your Superstar player off the ice when he will pretty much be guaranteed to be in the offensive zone and replace him with....umm...Foligno??  I know he got crazy style points for fixing his hair before the fight and he became an instant NHL Network legend but cmon...let's use some damn sense...

Edited by matter2003

Hm, will they get their 1 goal tonight? Time is running out.

This is what I get for saying I'd donate 5 dollars to the Humane Society for every goals the Sabres scored tonight.

You heard it here first: The Buffalo Sabres and their players don't care about injured and homeless puppies and kittens.

Interesting, is that how you usually take in the games?

Yep, I have gone back to my roots. During the tank my DTV bill went up to 100 bucks a month. I had been wanting to drop TV for awhile, so it seemed like the right time. Before this season, I had been able to find the games online, even on YouTube last season in high quality. This season, for whatever reasons, all my cheating options disappeared. So I listen to the game on my radio or on iTunes radio and then watch the highlights on sabres.com the next morning. I'd been planning on getting my TV back just for the Sabres, but have held off. Can't say I regret the decision to this point. It's why I don't offer much analysis anymore and instead rely on this board mainly. And Harrington. And Bucky. And Hammy.

This is what I get for saying I'd donate 5 dollars to the Humane Society for every goals the Sabres scored tonight.

You heard it here first: The Buffalo Sabres and their players don't care about injured and homeless puppies and kittens.

They dumped and chased at least a grand worth of donations , so they love them some puppies and kittens.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.