GDT: Tampa at Buffalo, November 17, 2016, 7pm

Eleven

Well we've already scored our allotment of goals anyways. Can't see us scoring any more in the 3rd. Maybe the lightening will have 2 of their goals called back for some obscure reason and we can play not to lose in O.T. so we can lose in the shootout.

This has been an episode of reverse your reality by Bunomatic. Thank you come again

Since the start of this game, I have decided the following:

1.  My streaming connection sux.  I am not going to pay $100+ per month just to watch the Sabres, so I have to start drinking later in order to watch games at bars.

2.  Bylsma's decision to call up that kid whom no one knows is about as smart as his other decisions.

3.  I don't think I even want to listen to the third.  I had a great day today.  Killer win in court.  Why do I want to ruin it?  I also went to bed really late and woke up really early to prepare for that, so...

...4.  Goodnight.  Goodnight Sabres, goodnight coach #3 since we had a good one, good night fellow fans.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.