GDT: Buffalo @ Philadelphia, 7:30 PM ET, 10/25/2016, NBCSN

WildCard

I just think Provorov so clearly has better offensive hockey sense that I have a hard time believing he won't be a more impactful pro.

Before we depleted our firsts I was hoping we could move to get him. I think he is a star in the making

I want Fasching to be getting big minutes in Rochester rather than 4th line minutes in the NHL.

It just doesn't matter at this point in his development.

Why hasn't Bailey been called up over Fasching?

Because Fasching is better player

Don't know if that's true, but Baily is further along so should be getting more minutes. there's still time for Fasching.

Because Fasching is better player

Not sure I agree with that

My guess is they really want Bailey developing his offensive game, which he'd be unlikely to get a real chance to do here, whereas Fasching fits nicely on a bottom line (...but I still want him working on his offense).

This is what I was thinking. As much as I'd like to have them both down in the AHL getting big minutes, I believe Bailey is a little more equipped to be up here

Racism   :ph34r:

Murray paid Emelin too....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.