GDT: Buffalo @ Philadelphia, 7:30 PM ET, 10/25/2016, NBCSN

WildCard

MOULSON!!! Rumours of his demise....

Uh, they weren't rumors. We all saw it. Hot what a salvation he could be for the first quarter of the season if he keeps this up. Season Savior!!

Uh, they weren't rumors. We all saw it. Hot what a salvation he could be for the first quarter of the season if he keeps this up. Season Savior!!

You have to give GMTM credit here. Most GMs would've bought him out and moved on. I look at this as key FA signing this past offseason... he's a completely different player.

You have to give GMTM credit here. Most GMs would've bought him out and moved on. I look at this as key FA signing this past offseason... he's a completely different player.

Eh I don't think so. Pretty sure the math on buying him out was miserable 

Nope.

Just because it looks like he is skating in wet cement doesn't mean he doesn't look like he knows what he is doing, and Kuli is even smarter and can make up for his lack of speed. Should be 4-0

Or.... you could have Jake McCabe on that PP and we could actually be at 4-0.  Sorry but Franson is useless... he is like a mounted shore gun in WWII sure, it looks pretty and has a big as barrel but really it's useless. 

Or.... you could have Jake McCabe on that PP and we could actually be at 4-0.  Sorry but Franson is useless... he is like a mounted shore gun in WWII sure, it looks pretty and has a big as barrel but really it's useless. 

Franson is better than McCabe on the PP. Maybe not forever, but for right now.

Franson is good on the PP, and having two LHD eliminates a one-timer option. I like it the way we have it.

I don't know exactly what it was, but I remember True talking about it a lot and the gist of it was that it was a bad idea

Yea, the savings over burying him in Rochester was a little over a million for this year and next, and like 200k two years from now when we might actually need the money...for the cost of 2 more years of ~1 mil cap hit. Not worth it at all.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.