GDT: Buffalo at Edmonton, 7:00pm, 10/16/16

darksabre

I guess DD is trying to not leave Gorges or Franson exposed but I am quickly losing any compunction to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Ya, I would rather take my chance with a good pair (Kulikov, Ristolainen) and a decent one (McCabe and Bogosian) and try to limit the ice time of pair 3, then spreading out Kulikov and Risto and having no "good" pair.

Ya, I would rather take my chance with a good pair (Kulikov, Ristolainen) and a decent one (McCabe and Bogosian) and try to limit the ice time of pair 3, then spreading out Kulikov and Risto and having no "good" pair.

Exactly. All three become liabilities.

Anyone else watching the game on NHL Network?

They are tapping into the Rogers broadcast with the Edmonton crew.

Color guy is Louis DeBrusk, who was known to throw 'em back in the day.  Haven't thought about him in a long time!

I have Gamecentre but live in Canada so the game is on Sportsnet since it's the Oilers. It's a special "Hometown Hockey" (very one-sided) broadcast.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.