Movies / TV Shows - I Have Watched / Plan To Watch

Sabres Fan in NS

hopefully you can still book reservations at certain hotels from the computer

Only the rooms that have golden toilet seats, whether it's gold plated or merely colored that way after a Presidential golden shower party. I've got a memo somewhere, but it's hard to decipher with all these backwards E's, R's, and N's.

Only the rooms that have golden toilet seats, whether it's gold plated or merely colored that way after a Presidential golden shower party. I've got a memo somewhere, but it's hard to decipher with all these backwards E's, R's, and N's.

it has been said that we have the best golden shower party toilet seats. never in the history of our country have we had better. that is how good they are now.

it has been said that we have the best golden shower party toilet seats. never in the history of our country have we had better. that is how good they are now.

First class all the way. We're so full of win that we're going to get tired of winning I say.

so-full-of-win-gauge-t-shirts-men-s-t-sh

First It Comes at Night was hot garbage and now I'm reeeeeaaaaal mad at Edgar Wright for Baby Driver. If The Beguiled isn't awesome I'm going to burn down every theater.

It Comes at Night was terrible! It lacked a story and made absolutely no sense!

I enjoyed The Mummy as it was a modern-time sequel.

The new Transformers movie was really good. Long, but had a lot of action.

I'm currently binge watching Breaking Bad on Netflix. I'm on Episode 11, Season 2, so far so good. I'm interested in seeing Better Call Saul.

Finally saw "As Above, So Below" yesterday. It was suprinsingly effective at the start, playing up feelings of claustrophobia. But it falls apart as it goes along, becoming pretty standard by the end.

I enjoyed it as it had a different theme to it compared to other standard horror movies.

Watched Phonebooth the other day. Forgot how good it was.

Also, WonderWoman was pretty amazing

Can't wait for Spiderman

Such mixed feelings on Spider-Man... it looks really good, but I'm annoyed that they've rebooted that franchise 3 times in such a (relatively) short period.  Still haven't seen the ones with Andy Garfield, and still haven't forgiven Sam Raimi for Spider-Man 3.   :sick:

Such mixed feelings on Spider-Man... it looks really good, but I'm annoyed that they've rebooted that franchise 3 times in such a (relatively) short period. Still haven't seen the ones with Andy Garfield, and still haven't forgiven Sam Raimi for Spider-Man 3. :sick:

You mean that 6 Spiderman films in 15 years is too many? 6 films, 3 rebooted series, 3 different actors. And all of Spiderman's villains continue to be old white men who have cool machines and zero actual powers?

Yep, still going to see it. Can't wait! I'm a freaking dork.

You mean that 6 Spiderman films in 15 years is too many? 6 films, 3 rebooted series, 3 different actors. And all of Spiderman's villains continue to be old white men who have cool machines and zero actual powers?

Yep, still going to see it. Can't wait! I'm a freaking dork.

A big thing that I like about the new Marvel movies is how they intertwine other Marvel characters in the movies. I liked the last Captain America as it was kind of like an all out "Avengers" brawl. I'm interested to see Tony Stark's role in Spider Man (plus, always love seeing Marisa Tomei).

Such mixed feelings on Spider-Man... it looks really good, but I'm annoyed that they've rebooted that franchise 3 times in such a (relatively) short period. Still haven't seen the ones with Andy Garfield, and still haven't forgiven Sam Raimi for Spider-Man 3. :sick:

No doubt that so many re boots suck! This one, to me and with limited info, looks fun and whimsical like I remember Spider-Man as a child. Every time they reboot a franchise lately it gets darker and thats not what I wanna watch.

I'm excited for this latest Spider-Man if only because I love the character, and his addition to the established MCU being something to see. Getting great reviews so far. Spider-Man 2 is still easily the benchmark.

Baby Driver was great.