Here Come The Buffalo Sabres

CGorman

Haha - please don't misunderestimate me. I wasn't damning with faint praise. This fella has some serious skills.

I know! I was trying to piggyback on. I hope he loses the default avatar and joins us for chat, because that video necessarily comes from someone who loves this team and knows it.

The blending together of those rushes with Ted and Rick calls gave me chills.

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words! Long time reader of the boards but don't post too often- looking forward to a great year!

Sir, Thank You! Beautifly done. Like PA says combining Darling and RJ brings back many memories and moments.

Very well done. Awesome actusally!!

Absolutely. I'm afraid the sticking point would be copyright issues, including the perfect song choice.

There need be no such issues. Just pay the man a tidy sum, and purchase it outright or buy the right to use it. (That's how the team would earn the right to use the video, btw.)

While they're at it: Hire the guy full-time.

Edited by That Aud Smell

There need be no such issues. Just pay the man a tidy sum, and purchase it outright or buy the right to use it. (That's how the team would earn the right to use the video, btw.)

While they're at it: Hire the guy full-time.

I was referring to the clips and soundtrack contained in the video. You can't just slap anything up on the Jumbotron.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.