OT: Ken Block shoots amazing "drifting" video in Buffalo

Claude Balls

I'm not into this drifting stuff, but thought this was a very cool video shot around Buffalo. Starts at the old central train terminal and ends at the industrial waterfront. At one point he almost dumps his car into Lake Erie.

https://www.google.com/amp/jalopnik.com/gymkhana-nine-ken-blocks-drops-industrial-grade-hoonag-1786567618/amp

I'm not into this drifting stuff, but thought this was a very cool video shot around Buffalo. Starts at the old central train terminal and ends at the industrial waterfront. At one point he almost dumps his car into Lake Erie.

https://www.google.com/amp/jalopnik.com/gymkhana-nine-ken-blocks-drops-industrial-grade-hoonag-1786567618/amp

I'm not into this driving stuff either, but.... wow, cool!

Some background. Ken Block indeed has been doing these for years, first with Subarus and later the Ford Focus (which in Europe has some really hot versions running around). He was in the World Rally Championship for awhile, but didn't have a ton of success. I think his best finish was 7th and usually he was down towards the bottom of the pack. He's a great showman but apparently doesn't quite have "it" when it comes to competing against the top guys in the world. I love the videos, though. There's something to it as I played it for MrsPie last night thinking she'd enjoy the Buffalo bits but she was really impressed and watched the Dubai video with me afterwards. Color my shocked.

In a similar vein, once you get through the Ken Block videos, go watch Danny McCaskill ride a bicycle.

In a similar vein, once you get through the Ken Block videos, go watch Danny McCaskill ride a bicycle.

The other day I avoided a large rock and then jumped a small log on my mountain bike. I was feeling pretty good about it until watching this video... Wow, thanks for sharing! Wonder what the broken bone count was for him to get that skilled

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.