Vesey signs with Rangers; huge thread now moot

jsb

Alight that's just amazing. What a find, Hoss :lol:

Reminds me of the 2nd funniest thing I've ever seen on here. End of the tank, and we win a crucial must-lose. Someone on here (Taro?) posts a link with directions to the nearest bridge :D

That was hilarious.

What's the first thing? The outbreak of russian names?

Veesee's agent says he won't sign anywhere before Friday.

According to The Score.

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/1078619

This kid (and I really mean kid) couldn't make a decision if his life depended on it. Most people on here would've said "let's make the best of this decision" and signed with Nashville years ago. Or, "let's roll" and signed with Buffalo. Him putting off a decision is an indictment of his inability to make a decision. I'd be shocked if he signs before the 20th.

This kid (and I really mean kid) couldn't make a decision if his life depended on it. Most people on here would've said "let's make the best of this decision" and signed with Nashville years ago. Or, "let's roll" and signed with Buffalo. Him putting off a decision is an indictment of his inability to make a decision. I'd be shocked if he signs before the 20th.

Actually, his decision has been remarkably consistent since he decided that he wanted to play his senior year and go to free agency. The only haziness since then is a product of bogus reporting and wild speculation. His stance has been the same this whole time, even through the trading of his rights.

Actually, his decision has been remarkably consistent since he decided that he wanted to play his senior year and go to free agency. The only haziness since then is a product of bogus reporting and wild speculation. His stance has been the same this whole time, even through the trading of his rights.

Not to signing and heading to FA is a non-decision. He didn't have to make one decision to land where he is today. He landed where he is by default.

Edited by kas23

The decision not to sign and head to FA is a non-decision. He didn't have to make one decision to land where he is today. He landed where he is by default.

, well where in the flying is my pro contract then?? ;) Edited by WildCard

######, well where in the flying ###### is my pro contract then?? ;)

You'll get one when you're drafted. Have patience.

:huh:

:huh:

See. I can do that too.

The point is is that he's going to settle up and play. He's shown an incredibly inability to do so.

Edited by kas23

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.