Hello, my ragtime gal

Give me some goals on fire
Baby, my pants are tighter

If you refuse me
It will abuse me
Give this dog a bone

Oh baby, tune your tone
And bring this season home

Yoooouuuuurrrrrr Buffalo Sabres, much like the monster that emerges from a man's chest after dicey space-diner food (change your meals to the soup, folks), your Buffalo Sabres will look to break through the rib cages holding these Rags together, and show the NHL world that yes, we are indeed headed for a 26 point improvement over last season. Coming off a huge win against the Toronto Maple Laughs, the Sabres look to continue their winning ways against a very formidable Rangers team. The Sabres win on Thursday night saw Johan Larsson and COR combine for 4 goals, 2 each, and Kadri being a bigger bitch than Frodo on Mt.Doom. Jack Eichel will look to get a little more touch in his game, and our defense still has....na ###### it, they know they blow

The Rangers are 4-3-3 in their last 10, and are coming off a 4-3 loss in Carolina on Thursday. A game in witch Eric Staal proved to Carolina that yes, all of the Staal brothers are indeed overrated.

Game Preview

All Stats:
Buffalo @ NYR (6-3 loss)
NYR @ Buffalo (4-2 loss)

Friday Practice Report; The Rise of Marcus Foligno

But Foligno's numbers go beyond his point total. Take first, for example, the plus-2 rating that he finished the night with. Foligno is now a plus-5 on the season, which leads the Sabres. He's been on the ice for 2.6 goals per 60 minutes in 5-on-5 situations, which also leads the team.

Those numbers are made more impressive when you consider Foligno's role as a defensive stopper along with linemates Larsson and Gionta. Not only is he coming out on the plus side of things, he's doing it against other teams' top lines night in and night out.

Buffalo Lines:

DD's Personal Craps Table:
ZEMGUS GIRGENSONS    - RYAN O'REILLY   -  HUDSON FASCHING

NICOLAS DESLAURIERS  -    JACK EICHEL   -  SAM REINHART

MARCUS FOLIGNO   -  JOHAN LARSSON   -  BRIAN GIONTA

CAL O'REILLY   -  DAVID LEGWAND   -  MATT MOULSON

Soon To Be Unemployed:

JOSH GORGES   -  RASMUS RISTOLAINEN

JAKE MCCABE   -  ZACH BOGOSIAN

MARK PYSYK   -  CASEY NELSON

Girardi_MFoligno_672x412.jpg

Edited by WildCard

Love that song, but now you screwed up the words so I can't remember the original... eh all is well for a good cause.  Go Sabres beat the crap out of the arrogant Rags.... Caps look like the team to be and Lundquist is overrated this year...  Nash is disappearing and soon will be no longer and Rags aren't the same as last year missing a lot of their speed.  Lets face it they are on their way down and the Sabres are picking up speed on their ascension.  Can't wait till next year, finally... can say that.  

Edited by North Buffalo

Tonight's drinking game - you have to finish your beer every time Rob Ray says Hudsons Fasching

listening to Rob Ray will definitely make me want to drink. He's lucky he is a like able person or else he would be out of a job. I hate it when he reads the factoids out loud like we can't read it ourselves.

I'm watching the crocheting championship on DIY tonight.  I can't take any more of this stupid team, with their stupid coach, putting out stupid lines, with stupid players, all brought in by a stupid GM, playing for a stupid owner, who can't doing stupid things.

Nah.. just kidding.  I'll miss the beginning but can't wait to get home and watch the game.  Hockey season is almost over for the Sabres and I'm sad.

People usually complain about how long a hockey season is.  "It never ends.  It goes on forever!"  For those who love hockey that's one of the best things about it.  How many times do people say "Oh I wish I could have <this> every day of my life."  Yea.. well that's like hockey.

Go Sabres.  And if you think the team is stupid.. well YOU'RE STUPID. :)

listening to Rob Ray will definitely make me want to drink. He's lucky he is a like able person or else he would be out of a job. I hate it when he reads the factoids out loud like we can't read it ourselves.

You can't read it on the radio, bub.

Last game he implied he had it memorized. Yeah....no

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.