Ryan O'Reilly nominated for Masterton Trophy

spndnchz

I honestly believe in the afterlife that the most embarrassing moments of our lives are replayed on enormous Jumbotrons in front of trillions of people. And what I was doing during that video will surely be replayed. (Seat-dancing, you pervs.)

I honestly don't think I'd like O'Reilly as much as I do if he hadn't crashed into Tim Horton's.

He's such a serious dude, and it's fun to consider that there's a normal Canadian kid behind his professionalism.

Mods seriously? this is clearly a negative Canadian stereotype. being a normal Canadian kid has more to do with professionalism, then it does with driving drunk... I guess we're all too drunk from lighting the USA up every 4 years.

I do think that its a joke of a nomination, just looking at previous winners. I don't see what he did this season to qualify his name being on the trophy with the others

Edited by NHLBUFF

Mods seriously? this is clearly a negative Canadian stereotype. being a normal Canadian kid has more to do with professionalism, then it does with driving drunk... I guess we're all too drunk from lighting the USA up every 4 years.

I do think that its a joke of a nomination, just looking at previous winners. I don't see what he did this season to qualify his name being on the trophy with the others

The "normal" was because he made a mistake, just like we all do. The "Canadian" was because he crashed into a Timmy Ho's.

I promise I wasn't trying to insinuate that young Canucks are more likely to drunk drive than Americans. I'm sorry it came off that way. The teasing comes from a place of love (unless you keep mentioning the damn gold medals!).

The "normal" was because he made a mistake, just like we all do. The "Canadian" was because he crashed into a Timmy Ho's.

I promise I wasn't trying to insinuate that young Canucks are more likely to drunk drive than Americans. I'm sorry it came off that way. The teasing comes from a place of love (unless you keep mentioning the damn gold medals!).

Well here is to hoping Eichel becomes so good, that he's able to win a few golds! If that were the case I'd be okay with it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.