GDT: Buffalo @ Boston, 7:00 pm edt, 2-6-2016

WildCard

Gionta trying to fight Charra...

Yeah, that'll end well.

Gotta get in close on the big guys. I'm 5'8 and always did well in hockey fights(more so at street fights). Getting hit on the ice by a larger guy rocked my world though. Snot flinging garage sales every time.

Chemical Corp. I tested psychopharmacological weapons.

Calmatives? If so, wow there were some nasty cocktails back in the 70's.

We were warned about chemical biological warfare weapons in USMC; however, they never really gave us anything to combat them other than a gas mask, mop gear, and Atropine auto injectors.

Edited by hockeyhound

Of course. Silly me for characterizing his action in anything but the board-approved nomenclature.

So, what is the approved language for celebrating a goal? If someone could help a brother, I mean, fellow human, out, I'd appreciate it.

If I was one of the people filling the board with arguments about political correctness this might be an appropriate response.

It was a comment about Sam making a smart play. Nothing more.

If I was one of the people filling the board with arguments about political correctness this might be an appropriate response.

It was a comment about Sam making a smart play. Nothing more.

One can lolly gag with intent. We are not hockey Borg.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.