GDT: Buffalo @ Colorado, 10:00 pm est, 1-20-2016

WildCard

This is nothing like the Lindros saga.   Lindros refused to play for Quebec who had the 1st overall pick.    Drouin never said he didn't want to play for the Lightning.    He's played 7 games in the AHL where he doesn't belong, I like that he's forcing the issue now.

It was just a correlation based off of not agreeing with what was happening and wanting something else.  I understand correlation does not lead to causation, so was making the simplest comparison I could think of.  He is pressing the issue, but I am not so sure it will necessarily result in what he wants.

That twitter response is perfect. Kinda hard to call out ROR for leadership. Call out his drunken love of Tim-Bits or maybe his offensive output, but leadership and effort are the last things ROR lacks. And ###### you Roy, you really did have the biggest tantrum ever next to Lindros in 'trade me now'

No problem elroy, hope you can stay up tonight and watch the game with us. I have my wisdom teeth out tomorrow at 9am and it's my buddy's birthday tonight so we're going out for that, so I'm not sure where I'll be watching the game.

Side note, can you be hungover for getting your wisdom teeth out?

Drink now.

Ask the doc before he pulls your teeth out what the chances are you'll puke on him.

He will be impressed.

You'll have a story for SS.

Win, win.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.