GDT: Chicago @ Buffalo, 1:00 pm est, 12/19/2015

WildCard

McCabe is having one hell of a game

And in the offensive zone he's developing a knack for getting himself into spots for good looks.

So, after O'Reilly hit that post, the game was tied 1-1, the shots were tied at 11-11 and the clock read 11:11 left in the period. Bert was stuck in traffic on Route 11 in Quebec and eleven felt a strange buzzing sensation in his right ear.

Are you going to the Preds vs Ranger game? We're looking at the Winnipeg game; still some balcony seats available. Trying to get out of there under $200.00.

I have Rangers tickets, but might not make it depending on travel (am flying into Nashville about 2 hours before game time).  How many tickets do you need?  4?

I have Rangers tickets, but might not make it depending on travel (am flying into Nashville about 2 hours before game time).  How many tickets do you need?  4?

I need 4. I checked stub hub; a lot of tixs for the January game.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Edited by hockeyhound

I keep trying to tell myself this, but I don't think he's going to single handedly turn this team around like it was talked about in the off season.

I think all the talk got me overhyped

Every generational player is a key piece you build around, not a whole team.  I still think he will be our Patrick Kane, but without Sharp, Toews, Keith, Seabrook, we're not going anywhere.  Eichel's talent is top shelf, he just needs to learn to harness it for the NHL game and that will become apparent in time.  In the meantime, GMTM needs to keep upgrading the supporting cast.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.