GDT: Chicago @ Buffalo, 1:00 pm est, 12/19/2015

WildCard

Man these guys are so much better than us.

If we're the next Chicago, I dunno man. Our talent level is just not there, and I don't think it's just a matter of time and maturation. We need mo' better players.

The secondary ticket market is alive and well for Chicago games.

Looks like half the lower bowl is filled with red sweaters.

There's a special place in hockey hell for 1. The guy in a Hawks jersey with a Sabres knit cap 2. Anyone who started rooting for the Hawks after they got good and 3. People who sell their tickets to these douchebags.

No penalties, not a lot of whistles, but overall a pretty boring game between these teams.... Which I suspect is planned By DD against these guys.

Man eichel-Kane, they just don't have the IT factor at all

Gionta still lacks any ability to possess the puck for more than 1.3 Seconds

I hope eichel can one day stick handle like the cabbie beater

If we're the next Chicago, I dunno man. Our talent level is just not there, and I don't think it's just a matter of time and maturation. We need mo' better players.

I'm sure we'll pick up some more pieces.  We're still in the acquisition mode, they're comfortably in maintenance mode.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.