OT: Christmas Gifts

WildCard

Pretty last minute, but I'm really looking for Christmas gift ideas for a few people

brother: loves Bills, Sabres, drinking, and America

sister: no clue

brother in law: drinking, sports, video games

Any help? Drinking accessories are always good, the weirder or the more outlandish, the better

Pretty last minute, but I'm really looking for Christmas gift ideas for a few people

Any help? Drinking accessories are always good, the weirder or the more outlandish, the better

Sister:

xhjwBGU.png

Get them drinking horns. Or German trick drinking glasses. Or steins. 

If your sister is like any woman that I know, you can't go wrong with a nice blanket. Macy's has some great ones, and they're always half off around the holidays. I've gotten one of these: http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/martha-stewart-collection-faux-sherpa-reversible-micromink-throw-only-at-macys?ID=2565636&CategoryID=29405#fn=sp%3D1%26spc%3D71%26ruleId%3D%26slotId%3D1%26kws%3Dthrow the last three Christmases for my mom, my sister, and my mother-in-law, and they've gone over great.

For drinking accessories, go to Kegworks on Military and turn left at the entrance. Lots of options.

Sister:

xhjwBGU.png

I'll be using this all of the time, thank you.

Edited by sabills

Do the drinking folks like party card games? This one looks hilarious for a crowd:

http://amzn.com/B010TU7LP2

That, and Cards Against Humanity.

Coup, Love Letter, and the non romancey sounding version called Loot Letter are fun party card games too Edited by drnkirishone

Depending on the age of your sister I would suggest a spa/salon gift certificate.

For your brothers, I would look for their favorite liquor and try to find a stylish bottle. Like this:crystal640.jpg?ve=1&tl=1  

That liquor bottle is awesome Deluca, I think I'll use the spa gift on my brother's girlfriend

Cocktails are too fancy for them. Picture Animal House, that's what I'm working with here

I always wanted a stein myself. The horn I might do, I just hope for the price that they are that they actually use them

I'm just going to leave this here:

http://www.buffalobottlecraft.com/products/the-puckopener-custom

Perhaps part of a bigger gift...

This is an awesome gift for my Grandpa's birthday though, definitely stealing this one

Question about Dish Network Center Ice Package...GFs parents live about 40 miles from Buffalo and cannot get the Sabres games on regular dish service. Want to get them Center Ice but not sure what the blackout rules are or if they would apply. Its my understanding that Dish doesn't offer MSG where they live so would they still receive a Sabres feed and would it be blocked for any reason?

Thanks to anyone who can help with this matter

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.