GDT: LA @ Buffalo, 7:00 pm est, 12/12/2015

WildCard

Hey guys.....it should still be on your dvr.

Gionta didn't blow it, Eichel did.

Kane and Gionta were ahead of Eichel and waited on him. Eichel was going north, then 2 feet from the bluelinr decides to cut left and go to his backhand.

Eichel cost us the goal.

You like the abuse.  Admit it.

Kane and Gionta were ahead of Eichel and waited on him. Eichel was going north, then 2 feet from the bluelinr decides to cut left and go to his backhand.

Eichel cost us the goal.

Yet everyone managed to stay onside but Gionta Edited by WildCard

Professional sports has gone down the drain with all this carp. Between challenges and timeouts after almost every play in football it's driving me to not even watch games.

Cant go to an FB game anymore. To expensive to wait half an hour on TV timeouts, makes the game unwatchable in person, not much better on TV, it will really suck if hockey goes that root.

Eichel cost us the goal.

Just watched it again. This is a pretty huge stretch. 

Eichel cost us the goal.

I disagree. The offsides is solely Giontas fault. The other 3 sabres had no problem staying on side, Gionta needs to drag that skate...he just knows he's too slow for Jack and was cheating at the line to keep up.

The rule blows. Refs are killing the NFL and NHL.

I just see 7 posters piling on Gionta. Very pretty play.

I point it out now because you can still watch it. They waited on Eichel and McCabe was trailing so he was fine.

I agree with your points here, mostly.  I'm just pointing out the obvious, you enjoy the result of these.   :D

And make it more subject to interpretation?? No thanks... screw that.

It isn't freaking subjective anymore. We have a highspeed camera that we can use to verify every play... like we just say. If offsides can be challenged then the blue line needs to extend into the air. They already do that on clears anyways so I completely disagree with this and flat out think you are wrong.

The rule blows. Refs are killing the NFL and NHL.

I just see 7 posters piling on Gionta. Very pretty play.

I point it out now because you can still watch it. They waited on Eichel and McCabe was trailing so he was fine.

And every night on the NHL network you see 10 + highlights where a player drags his skate to stay onside.  Everyone knows how it works except Gionta and you.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a VERY SPECIFIC REASON to revive this one.